• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm only 33 damn it, why does this shit make me feel ancient?

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
40 Things That Will Make You Feel Old: Pics, Videos, Links, News

enhanced-buzz-827-1305136106-13.jpg

My gf's daughter thought it was a picture of the the front of a computer, she's 21...
I'm 21 and I remember using floppy disks when I was little. And 33 is old. You're past you prime and instead of growing up you are now slowly dieing. :coffee:

I'm 21 and I remember using floppy disks when I was little. And 33 is old. You're past you prime and instead of growing up you are now slowly dieing. :coffee:

All I care about is cultivating my mind, I used this vessel pretty hard already...

Haha I hear ya, I was just kidding anyways.

You're on a BB forum sir. The people who are 33yrs old and are "slowly dieing" are twice you size and could snap you like a twig. :lol:

Who is the girl in the last pic(#40) on the website, she looks really familiar:S

Shit. I'll bet few of you young'uns even know that's not really a "floppy" disk.

Haha I hear ya, I was just kidding anyways.

The moment the sperm busted into the egg in your mothers uterus you began to die if ya wanna be technical...

The moment the sperm busted into the egg in your mothers uterus you began to die if ya wanna be technical...
Ya sort of but up til about 24 you body and brain is developing and then you stat to decline.

Yes, but you probably used 3.5" disks (the little hard ones). Anyone under 25 care to tell me how big actual floppy disks were?

Hell, I remember using tapes and cartridges in my old Commodore Vic 20 to play such epic games as Captain Crunch and SnakMan.

Yes, but you probably used 3.5" disks (the little hard ones). Anyone under 25 care to tell me how big actual floppy disks were?

Hell, I remember using tapes and cartridges in my old Commodore Vic 20 to play such epic games as Captain Crunch and SnakMan.

22 and I believe they are 8"? My dad was pretty good with computers when I was little. I remember playing Madden off of a floppy and booting it up in MS-DOS when I was like 4. I also played this helicopter comanche game. It was my favorite but I don't know what it was called. :winkfinger:

I miss Ren and Stimpy. :(

1993, we can't forget that one hit wonder, Hootie & the Blowfish. lol

IML Gear Cream!
I miss Ren and Stimpy. :(

I downloaded all of the seasons. Looking back, I cannot believe that my parents let me watch that..... and bevis and butthead.

1993, we can't forget that one hit wonder, Hootie & the Blowfish. lol

Not one hit wonder!! I like me some Hootie!

And now he has a pretty decent country gig going.

Hell I'm 50 used to get high and watch Ren ans Stmpy!

Powedered toooooooaaaaaaassssssssssssssssstttttttttttt mmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Not one hit wonder!! I like me some Hootie!

And now he has a pretty decent country gig going.

Is he singing country now? I had no idea. I know he made a song for some golf charity, but it sounds just like, "I only want to be with you". I can't remember the name of that song for the life of me, though.

Is he singing country now? I had no idea. I know he made a song for some golf charity, but it sounds just like, "I only want to be with you". I can't remember the name of that song for the life of me, though.

Darius Rucker is his name.

22 and I believe they are 8"? My dad was pretty good with computers when I was little. I remember playing Madden off of a floppy and booting it up in MS-DOS when I was like 4. I also played this helicopter comanche game. It was my favorite but I don't know what it was called. :winkfinger:

Wrongo, sorry young fella.

22 and I believe they are 8"?

Wrongo, sorry young fella.

The current 3-1/2 inch floppies were originally called microfloppies to distinguish them from their larger relative the minifloppy (which was 5-1/4 inches) and the original floppy (which was 8 inches). Both of these larger relatives had much smaller capacities and came in a flexible plastic case without a cover to slide over the exposed area of the disk.

Felgall Software - Backing up Large Files to Multiple Floppies last paragraph.

SUCK IT pony boy!

Guess I went too old school on ya ass. Appology accepted son.

Back