• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ronnie Coleman no longer with BSN

Only if he's smart enough to let someone more qualified run it, which is doubtful.

is he still a cop? if so I'm still not a fan.

He should spruik the use of gears for getting jacked :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
^^ I heard theCaptn takes his BSN supps via enema. :dont:

Yes he is starting his own Supps. Yeah Buddy means Mo money

I'm just guessing, but maybe that guy meant Coleman was spoonfed many of those undeserving O. titles.

he was easily the biggest dude on stage, so in that regard he earned them, but I think a lot of people wish someone with more aesthetics (Dexter) would have taken some of them.

Say what you want about Coleman but some things are undeniable:
He was a legend in his own time and he probably has enough money (most likely more than many of us will see in our lifetime) to do whatever he wants for the rest of his life.

I'm just guessing, but maybe that guy meant Coleman was spoonfed many of those undeserving O. titles.

I don't know how you can say that. Which years are you talking about? The only one that I could see being a possible arguement, would be 2001 when Jay Cutler was in phenomenal condition. Coleman was a better bodybuilder than cutler, in my opinion.

Coleman wasn't good in 2001, 02, 04, or 07. He just weird looking, no calves. GH belly. Subpar shoulders.

really sucks
Today size rules in the Olympia, not aesthetics. Coleman = biggest guy on stage = winner of 8 olympia titles. And until your sporting 24 inch arms, 36 inch legs, 22 inch calves with a 36 inch waist, then you have no business saying he sucks

And until your sporting 24 inch arms, 36 inch legs, 22 inch calves with a 36 inch waist, then you have no business saying he sucks

Seriously? That is so irrational. The overvalue of size is why physique was brought into play.
Ashame that people who really don't understand the concept of bodybuilding are running the federation.

Seriously? That is so irrational. The overvalue of size is why physique was brought into play.
Ashame that people who really don't understand the concept of bodybuilding are running the federation.
Its not irrational 99.9% of the population could not get to that size with all the drugs in the world. And Mr.Olympia is supposed to be the best built human being in the world correct? Well Coleman was the biggest ( which is what the judges wanted, so thats what he gave them) bodybuilder for 8 years in a row. If they started giving the title to the lean proportionate guys ( dexter Jackson) then he would have changed his look or he would have lost. Im not saying he should have won them all. but im not against the mass monsters like most people today are. And as far as my comment I dont think you can rationally say that an 8 time Mr Olympia "sucks"

Its not irrational 99.9% of the population could not get to that size with all the drugs in the world. And Mr.Olympia is supposed to be the best built human being in the world correct?

Sorry but IFBB contestants don't even come close to this standard, otherwise they would be mainstream and discussed daily.

Today size rules in the Olympia, not aesthetics. Coleman = biggest guy on stage = winner of 8 olympia titles. And until your sporting 24 inch arms, 36 inch legs, 22 inch calves with a 36 inch waist, then you have no business saying he sucks

I'm bigger than you. You suck a rhinos cock. He's entitled to his opinion, as am I, as are you.

I'm bigger than you. You suck a rhinos cock. He's entitled to his opinion, as am I, as are you.
I suck rhino cock? haha no need to talk shit because your a mod there big guy. This isnt anything goes I thought a mod would know the rules? hmmm abuse of power? dont let the juice get to your head, a large ego wont get you very far.

I suck rhino cock? haha no need to talk shit because your a mod there big guy. This isnt anything goes I thought a mod would know the rules? hmmm abuse of power? dont let the juice get to your head, a large ego wont get you very far.

Just stating an opinion. Abuse of power? Nah. If I banned you, then that would be abuse of power, sparky.
Me personally? I didnt think he was a great example of bodybuilding. I believe Yates and Haney had it right, and then the medical technology just blew what was then thought of as "freak" out of the water. I dont like the king kong freak look, as most of my bbing clients know, I believe in symmetry, then size.
I think Cutler (who is a douchebag, having met him at the Arnold), and Ronnie (funny guy, good personality) are two terrible trends to follow in bodybuilding. Had Ronnie slimmed down to where he was at his first O win, I would agree that he was and is, by far the better champion. Now, they both look cartoonish.
Again, these are my opinions, and like assholes, everyone has one.

Last edited:
alright Juggernaut I understand your point. Coleman is not a great example of a bodybuilder. Shitty symmetry, all size. Like you said hopefully bodybuilding will not continue with this trend or we will have 350 pound men with 8 packs and massive HGH guys stepping onto the stage.

and to illustrate my point, look at these photos of him throughout his career:

ronnie-coleman.jpg

Back