• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help please

shortstop

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
6 weeks into a test e cycle. Tomorrow is the day I was supposed to start the Anavar. Heres the problem though. The shit is bunk. In the past it has taken up to 5 weeks to feel the anabOlic affects. But I'm at 6 weeks here and fuckin nothing. I'm taking axiolabs testaplex e250, twice a week and the only evidence is a little acne on shoulders and back, but not like usual. I'm not gonna start the var. I'm gonna stop taking the "test" now. But should I take the clomid like normal? I have some test on order which should be here in a few weeks, so normally I'd gO right into that if I had it. I know it's fake frpm exp. NO libido increase, no weight gain no nada. What to do guys? Anyone take this shit?

hey bro i am on my 4th week of test e i just dropped the dbol, this is my first cycle from my understanding i should start feeling the test about now right? what do i
Supposed feel cause i may be in the same boat as you i don't feel shit.

More than likely it is just underdosed gear. I would stop your cycle if this is truly how you feel and start a mild Clomid and aromasin PCT for 2-3 wks. This will make sure you up and running like you should be. It is ashame that this happens but it is more common than you think. Keep training hard and eating right. When you test comes in. I would set it up and be prepared to run a good cycle. Start to prime your body with diet and training now. Read the Sticky on Priming. Make sure you use a source with a solid rep for now on. When you inject gear like this it is a scary thing. It makes you wonder what the hell you were injecting into your body. Selling fake or underdosed Medicine that someone is going to be injecting in their body is intolerable IMO. This needs to be stopped. Why put someone else's health at risk. Hope you have better luck with your next cycle.

i agree prob just underdosed, the acne tells me your test is up! hows your diet? diet is 1000000000 times more important than people think and add of LOTS of protien. can make all the difference.
why not order sciroxx or gp, i swear buy it and HB1.
GOOD LUCK BROTHER!

thanks, and my diet is always right. i am far from a rook. i appreciate the responses, but the fact is with 500mg/wk of test e in week 6 substantial weight gain is inevitable even with a shitty diet. i know my body well,i can put on weight or take it off by the pound at will weekly. but thanks again and of course im scared of what im putting in my body more than im upset about getting bunk shit

Back