• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's your best muscle group?

Supervette101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's your best muscle group? The one that just seems to stand out the best for you, maybe you don't even have to work it that hard and they pop?

What's your worst muscle group? The one that no matter how hard you try you just cant seem to bring them up? (ABS not included)

Chest and back good shoulders good legs and arms not so great.

best tris traps and legs
worst hamstrings chest calves(never big enough)

Chest and back good shoulders good legs and arms not so great.

if your built like i am arms are a bitch. im 5'9 with the wingspan of a guy thats 6'1

That's just it my arms would look big on a guy 4 inches shorter lol. Damn genetics.

Chest is the worst x2. Calves are a genetic disaster
Everything else is good. Except my BF %. Lol
I got a JLo/Kardashian hybrid ass. Makesit tough to rock my skinny jeans.

IML Gear Cream!
I can't just pick one, my lats, shoulders, biceps & triceps are all equally great.

The worst are my chest & Legs =/

I'm so new to the game everything is progressing pretty evenly. If my traps were the same size those would be the most standoutish, calves are kinda small compared to my upper thigh.

best:back and quads
worst:calves and shoulders

Best - back

Worst - legs

Im a grumpy fecker on leg day!

What's your best muscle group? The one that just seems to stand out the best for you, maybe you don't even have to work it that hard and they pop?

What's your worst muscle group? The one that no matter how hard you try you just cant seem to bring them up? (ABS not included)

Chest and Arms.

Back