• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

burning like feeling after peeing?

TJTJ

Super Majin Saiyan
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
but in about a minute it goes away. very interesting pain/discomfort. :hmmm: second time in like a few days or so, maybe a week, not sure. First time I didnt think much about it since the pain went away quick. But this is #2.

I think Im not drinking enough water.

I had "the clap" once, and thats exactly how it was for me...except somtimes i would have a white thick discharge come out. I was in iraq at the time and didnt have the stuff to take a piss test for it, and we didnt have a medical station "fit" for stuff like that, so i had to get "rodded" with a 6 inch Q-tip to see if i had it, and yep, got it on mid tour leave. Fun stuff. Hope you didnt get clapped! If you do though, just go get that drink they give you, cant fuck for 7 days, but it goes away. Is it like an itchy/burning sensation?

lol not funny dude.

I know its not the clap because, well, I havent fucked in a few months. really wish I didnt admit that on an open forum lol

Thought it could just be from all the supps and dmz im taking

you could have a UTI.......try to flush your system with cranberry juice over the next 12-24 hours and see if it changes......as far as not drinking enough water, judge by urine color.....it should be clear

lol not funny dude.

I know its not the clap because, well, I havent fucked in a few months. really wish I didnt admit that on an open forum lol

Thought it could just be from all the supps and dmz im taking

I would rather admit not having sex on an open forum than having to say you got burned. In all seriousness though, its probably like you said, not enough water.

UTI... Grab AZO standard, it's OTC and drink plenty of water.

LOL! Can't believe my first post is about burning pee... but here it is: soap! Yes, it's probably a chemical irritation from soap getting inside your pee hole. If you do some creative google-ing, say for "what makes soap burn penis", there are a bunch of links, some answered by docs, or health care peeps, but it is a fairly common thing. Kids get it a lot, my first time was about ten years old. Some soaps are mild, like Dove, others have way too much caustic chemicals in them, and will even irritate the outside of your sensitive areas, let alone the inside. It's probably not VD. Just some soap getting in up there.

IML Gear Cream!
it could be anything mentioned above, but do you really want to mess around and not get that checked out? I mean you admitted to not using it that much lately, but you might want that in good condition down the road.

Back