• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my FULL Naps review. (bloodwork with pics)

MrSaturatedFat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First things first. I'm a member over at the OutlawMuscle forums. I had no idea about this naps forum so I checked it out and decided to make an account over here.

For starters, everything came as ordered in a timely manner and looked great upon arrival. This was my first cycle so I decided not to go to heavy. I kept it to 8 weeks total. I ran:

-100mg GP Test Prop
-60mg GP Var

Here are my vital signs

30mx0dt.jpg

Bloodwork, 5 weeks in:

6f4kqu.jpg

The high cholesterol from the "before" must have been from me trying to bulk. No drugs were used, all I did was eat eat eat. Copious amounts of eggs/ground beef/chicken/potatos/pasta, we all know the drill.

I wanted this to be a cut cycle, as I already had a bit of weight on my naturally. I noticed around week 4 is when my strength definitely went up. I also showed noticeable signs of getting more vascular. And the appetite increase was scary there for a while, lolol, (seeings how Im trying to cut)

Anyway.. BIG props to naps for the quality gear. I feel great, strength is definitely up. I've already put in another order.

(I know the Testosterone results came back wierd, the "standard ranges" are completely different, lol. I called the lab but noone knew why it was like that. Maybe someone on the board knows a bit more about it than I do)

Numbers a good bud! Great review also. This thread is for all the NON BELIEVERS out there.

u did 100 mg ED or EOD?

I did EOD, forgot to put that.

Some injects were smooth as could be, no pain at all.

Then some others had me in pain for 2-3 days. I dunno whats up with that. I tried some different parts on the glute/quad that seems to help. I guess we're all different.

Numbers a good bud! Great review also. This thread is for all the NON BELIEVERS out there.

I don't think they'll doubt after this.

First things first. I'm a member over at the OutlawMuscle forums. I had no idea about this naps forum so I checked it out and decided to make an account over here.

For starters, everything came as ordered in a timely manner and looked great upon arrival. This was my first cycle so I decided not to go to heavy. I kept it to 8 weeks total. I ran:

-100mg GP Test Prop
-60mg GP Var

Here are my vital signs

30mx0dt.jpg

Bloodwork, 5 weeks in:

6f4kqu.jpg

The high cholesterol from the "before" must have been from me trying to bulk. No drugs were used, all I did was eat eat eat. Copious amounts of eggs/ground beef/chicken/potatos/pasta, we all know the drill.

I wanted this to be a cut cycle, as I already had a bit of weight on my naturally. I noticed around week 4 is when my strength definitely went up. I also showed noticeable signs of getting more vascular. And the appetite increase was scary there for a while, lolol, (seeings how Im trying to cut)

Anyway.. BIG props to naps for the quality gear. I feel great, strength is definitely up. I've already put in another order.

(I know the Testosterone results came back wierd, the "standard ranges" are completely different, lol. I called the lab but noone knew why it was like that. Maybe someone on the board knows a bit more about it than I do)

Good review Bro, number looks good.. Thanks for sharing !

Nice man, good to see some numbers. I've been replacing my script TRT with GP at ~200mg/week (what my script is) and my total T levels are just over the top of the range in the high 900's. I should get tested on a cycle and see what they are on a gram.

Maybe I'm missing something but you started at 462ng/dL total testosterone, and 5 weeks in your down to 26.06ng/dL?

Or what is more likely is someone at the lab doesn't know what they're doing with decimal places and units of measure. My guess is the 5 week in results were measured in ng/mL and someone did not convert. In any case, i would not use that lab again. Not to nitpick but units of measure is 6th grade math? Imagine if the doctor gave you a dose off by a factor of 100

Enough said and the proof of the quality of naps gear does not need to be explained any further!

Great post man.

WTF @ test levels!!!!!!!!!!!! They are low as fuck!! And you were taking test???????????????????????????? Better tell them to send you some good gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF @ test levels!!!!!!!!!!!! They are low as fuck!! And you were taking test???????????????????????????? Better tell them to send you some good gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the standard range and the flag. Standard range is diff on this test and the flag has an H for high.

IML Gear Cream!

Standard range: 2.41 - 8.27
His result: 26.06

I dont even, what?

good stuff bro,great to know the gear is good.i think there's is a few guys(and girls)on this forum who can vouch for ng,and im one of them.ran ng on my 2nd cycle a while back and it was g2g.:thumbup:

this forum always makes me LOL!

read much bro?

Back