• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Card?

Brawla

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are you able to pay by card on the UncleZ website?

For a payment option question?

Surely that information is readily available on his site when you make a purchase?

Z was taking cards - you just need to contact him. I " think" he is making payment options even easier- so " yes" before the store closed Z was taking cards- hope this helps-OD

go on the western union website & you'll find an option where you can use your credit card

He was working on this - and I believe some people were able to us it last month but I'm not sure exactly what the final outcome was.

There are many challenges within this area and it's not as easy as many people think it would be.

Some merchants can have you by the balls if you're not careful - in many cases a company like PayPal will freeze an account if sales launch to fast - I've heard of business accounts being locked on an everyday product pulling in too much money too fast - a red flag goes up and BOOM - the accounts just like being closed.

I'm not sure where Z stands with the cc processing - but either way - just be mindful that if Z can do it, and it benefits his customers ... "he will." :)

@ buddhaluv - good point about Western Union - it won't be as remote as a cc from - order - receiving - to fulfillment ... but it is still not a bad option at all.

Last edited:
I have CC payments - something like paypal - you have to PM me for details

also I'm working on proper CC payments and I'm in the half way ... so fingers crossed

z.

Excellent. Thanks everyone, and it's nice to see the actual owner taking the time to reply to a question.

Back