• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First test cycle: How long was it before you noticed gains in both strength and size?

Jess999

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering how long it took most of you to notice any gains after you started your first testosterone cycle.

What ester are you referring to? Enanthate and Cyp about 5th week give a little, Prop 2-3 weeks

With cyp or enan... i hear as early as 2-3weeks.. or as late as 5-6 weeks...

Sorry, I meant test e.

Wow, it can really take up to five or six weeks? Jeez.

Just wondering what everyone here experienced.

You will feel better pumps in the gym and a slight increase in strength and vascularity during 3rd week. The gains in mass during week 4 or 5.

yeah, that's why lot's of us take an oral AAS at last for the first 4 weeks.

Dbol kickstart cures the lul from first pin til 3rd week of long ester test where you will begin to feel the androgenic effects ie aggression and libido. I'd say 5 weeks is right on for any real noticeable mass increases. Prop I find works in a week but maybe that's just me.

IML Gear Cream!
What about how long it took before you noticed any side effects, like acne, mood, etc.?

No mood swings for me but I am an asshole always! On week 7 Test C and Deca just hit 110lb dumbells for 6 reps!! Current weight 178lbs!

People around me noticed way before I did. Two months in, and I knew major changes had happened and were continuing to come.

I have seen many guys in the past take at least 4 weeks on Test E

if gear is real and nto fake,after few days you need to feel it..even become horny ;) becouse of more testosterone in blood ;)

Back