• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Started my first cycle today

superman39

SuperHuman
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
age - 31
hight - 6'1"
weight - 176 lbs
BF - around 5-8 %

bench press (bar) - 200 lbs 4x10,10,8,8.
DB incline - 60 lbs 4x12.
decline press (bar) - 200 4x10.
dead lift - 220 lbs 2x10, 290 lbs 1x8.
squads - 220 4x12.

cycle started 5/23/11.
** Duration **
Test E - 250mg 2xW. Mon & Thu. week 1-12
Anabol - 50mg ED week 1-4
HCG - 250IU 3xW Tue - Fri - Sun week 2-13
Aridex - EOD 0.25mg week 1-13.
winstrol - ED 50mg week 9-14
nolva ED 20/20/20/10 week 14-18.
liver support taken daily week 1-18.

-- took my first Test E dose today on my right thigh. no pain. also took 20 mg of anabol then the rest 30mg in the afternoon. will hit the Gym tonight. leg day. :callme:

Test only for first cycle. That anabol, what is it, the pro hormone?
You do test only because if you use more than one compound and you get bad sides you won't know which one caused it

age - 31
hight - 6'1"
weight - 176 lbs
BF - around 5-8 %

squads - 220 4x12.

cycle started 5/23/11.
** Duration **

-- took my first Test E dose today on my right thigh. no pain. also took 20 mg of anabol then the rest 30mg in the afternoon. will hit the Gym tonight. leg day. :callme:

So when you start having issues in weeks 3-5 when the test starts hitting your system, HOW THE FUCK will you know what the cause is with all this shit running through your system having never tried each of them?

I think your HCG is to high and Nolva is not used for PCT, Clomid is.

I think the "Anabol" is the namebrand of the Dbol he's using. Pretty sure I've seen this brand around. But a first cycle? Test, DBol & Winstrol. Can't say I agree with it - also why are you running the Winstrol as the sole aas from weeks 9-14 when you'll be done with the test in week 12?

You ought to go with 500mg Test for 10-12 weeks. Maybe add some HCG if you want. Sometimes a first cycle will consist of an oral jumpstart such as the 4 weeks of Dbol.

Actually, cancel everything I've typed out above. At 6'1" you're only 176lbs!! Plenty of room for more natural growth. That is: eat, eat & eat. 4,000 - 4,500 calories a day. You ought to be able to jump up to 200lbs in a few months if you eat like you're trying to bulk. Then you'll have achieved some additional natural mass instead of water weight. Then, and only then, should you consider a first cycle but apparently you already started.

Actually Man I think you're close to the right track. That looks very similar to my first cycle.

HCG needs to be at 250iu-500iu 2x/wk IMO. Drop the Nolva, keep it on hand, and pick up some clomid for PCT. If you can get aromasin to go with it, even better.

Personally I like running the oral until PCT. That way it's not just a bland 2 weeks while you wait for the test to clear.

You might do one blast of HCG 3-4 days before PCT at 1000iu or so. Just look it up for youself.

Last edited:
I think the HCG is too low. 500X2 is the minimum. No Nolva. Take a look at heavyiron's advice for your first cycle. Just hit the link in my signature. Lots of great info in his sticky.

I think the HCG is too low. 500X2 is the minimum. No Nolva. Take a look at heavyiron's advice for your first cycle. Just hit the link in my signature. Lots of great info in his sticky.

yeah ok. that was posted in 2009. i've done some research myself. 250IU 3xW is fine for now during cycle. i will increase it during the last shots which will be during the last days of the ester. i dont know why some guys here are saying clomid is better then Nolva. they need to do some more reading. Nolva is actually stronger then clomid and does the same job but requiring a less dose. 100mg for clomid Nolva will do in just 20 mg. look it up and get back at me.:nerd:

I think the "Anabol" is the namebrand of the Dbol he's using. Pretty sure I've seen this brand around. But a first cycle? Test, DBol & Winstrol. Can't say I agree with it - also why are you running the Winstrol as the sole aas from weeks 9-14 when you'll be done with the test in week 12?

You ought to go with 500mg Test for 10-12 weeks. Maybe add some HCG if you want. Sometimes a first cycle will consist of an oral jumpstart such as the 4 weeks of Dbol.

Actually, cancel everything I've typed out above. At 6'1" you're only 176lbs!! Plenty of room for more natural growth. That is: eat, eat & eat. 4,000 - 4,500 calories a day. You ought to be able to jump up to 200lbs in a few months if you eat like you're trying to bulk. Then you'll have achieved some additional natural mass instead of water weight. Then, and only then, should you consider a first cycle but apparently you already started.

the Test E is not out of your system until 14 days after your last shot. you should know this. or maybe i dont understand. so, 14 days thats 2 weeks. last shot is week 12. 13 & 14 still have ester running in me. will that be ok?

Actually Man I think you're close to the right track. That looks very similar to my first cycle.

HCG needs to be at 250iu-500iu 2x/wk IMO. Drop the Nolva, keep it on hand, and pick up some clomid for PCT. If you can get aromasin to go with it, even better.

Personally I like running the oral until PCT. That way it's not just a bland 2 weeks while you wait for the test to clear.

You might do one blast of HCG 3-4 days before PCT at 1000iu or so. Just look it up for youself.

im going with Nolva bro. i've done my research and Nolva is way better than clomid.

this is great, i started this thread to update people on my progress. Irish, Mods, help! LOL.

this is great, i started this thread to update people on my progress. Irish, Mods, help! LOL.

What the fuck do you want a cookie? Damn bro every post you have made in this thread is the same bullshit, "Ive done my research" You Should know this" Blah blah. Damn dude, everyone has different preferences when it comes to aas. Take what you read and make your own justifiable decisions.

Im glad your excited its awesome when your on cycle, and I hope you keep everyone updated, But be humble about it.

Im not disrespecting you, you just got the shit end of a shit day LOL.

Good Luck Bro

What the fuck do you want a cookie? Damn bro every post you have made in this thread is the same bullshit, "Ive done my research" You Should know this" Blah blah. Damn dude, everyone has different preferences when it comes to aas. Take what you read and make your own justifiable decisions.

Im glad your excited its awesome when your on cycle, and I hope you keep everyone updated, But be humble about it.

Im not disrespecting you, you just got the shit end of a shit day LOL.

Good Luck Bro

so why argue on my thread. i think i called thread jacking. if you have a different opinion then fine, but people post like they are confused and dont know i the f***k they're doing. i did my research, now do yours. Mods on this forum ask me to post my progress and as a favor, i'm doing so. so go eat your cookie BUDDY!.:shooter:

Be humble...

And as for research, words cannot express the extensive knowledge, and first hand experience that I have on the subject.

Be humble...

And as for research, words cannot express the extensive knowledge, and first hand experience that I have on the subject.

i am humble. you were too aggressive when i'm the victim here. now be honest and tell me what you think about my cycle. nice right. the reason i'm doing Winny is cuz i'm not looking to get to big right now. i'm pretty big and cut. 176 lbs pure muscles. i'm looking FWD a competition in september.

i am humble. you were too aggressive when i'm the victim here. now be honest and tell me what you think about my cycle. nice right. the reason i'm doing Winny is cuz i'm not looking to get to big right now. i'm pretty big and cut. 176 lbs pure muscles. i'm looking FWD a competition in september.

To be quite honest I like the cycle, Ive done cycles very similar to this, and I know your going to really enjoy it.

age - 31
hight - 6'1"
weight - 176 lbs
BF - around 5-8 %

squads - 220 4x12.

cycle started 5/23/11.
** Duration **

finished the first week strong. so far, i'm noticing very little bloat. strength is increasing gradually. starting to get very hungry since yesterday. no sides noted other than a little bulkier. seems normal since i up my carbs intake by a 15%. two shots of test done during this week total of 500mg in me right now. will start my HCG this week at 250IU.

Back