• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Seized

Pitbull44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I received my package today and everything inside it was GONE. The only thing in my package was a couple of papers. One was notifying me that my shit got seized and other was one wanting me to fill out some info and send back. I am not filling out the paper and sending it back because I have read to NEVER do that. I already have a friend that is going to receive the re-ship of my gear. This is the first time that my shit has ever been seized so I have a couple questions:

1) Should I be worried about this? I herd that now I am on some kind of watch list and should not order international ever again?

2) My buddy advised me that I can order international but I could just get a P.O Box and have it sent there?

Any info or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Bro's

Was your real name on it? and did you pay for it with a credit card? or WU using your real name?

If not then dont worry just deniy it all your good :)

I wouldn't worry about it too much, unless you had a lot of gear and it looked like you might be reselling it. If it was just a small amount that looked like it was just for personal use they probably wont do anything. I'd just act like you never got anything. I had something similar like this happen to me years ago and there was a number they wanted me to call and it was a trap or actually an attempt at extortion on their part. I looked it up on line and they wanted people to admit to doing it and play a fine of 10k.

I've got a couple seized they just take your shot. Don't send them any info. The LE is more concerned with the guys sending it than the dude spending a couple bucks in some gears.

know a gym dealer had a 10 g order seized= nothing came of it but lost order

Don't order to the same place and keep it to a minimum. If they wanted you, you wouldn't be here talking to us.

I won't go into specifics, but the link posted is a good piece of info....

Now worries OP - just be sure to NEVER - under any circumstances - respond to any of their correspondence. In all liklihood, you're in the clear. A friend of mine had gear shipped to his grandmother's house many times; even after one order got seized. He then received multiple orders to same address so it is unlikely there is a blacklist for you on this but I cannot say for sure b/c I don't know this for a fact. Good thing your friend is allowing you to use his address for re-ship. However, what cut is he taking from the order? lol..

Not sure if you're comfortable posting this, but how much was seized? I'm curious at what amount of gear it goes from just a letter to a visit. Do any of you guys order 10+ vials?

IML Gear Cream!
They'll just red flag the addy. Take the other precautions to it, and maybe check out the packing it came in if it's there. See if anything leaked if they sent the original. Never know, it's common things will break and obviously a flag.

if there was a special list that people go on if there stuff gets seized im sure the list would be HUGE as in the millions think about how many people get stuff seized in the usa.
not just for gear.
just saying thats a big ass list.
i think ur safe. but im not sure.

Hey guys I received my package today and everything inside it was GONE. The only thing in my package was a couple of papers. One was notifying me that my shit got seized and other was one wanting me to fill out some info and send back. I am not filling out the paper and sending it back because I have read to NEVER do that. I already have a friend that is going to receive the re-ship of my gear. This is the first time that my shit has ever been seized so I have a couple questions:

1) Should I be worried about this? I herd that now I am on some kind of watch list and should not order international ever again?

2) My buddy advised me that I can order international but I could just get a P.O Box and have it sent there?

Any info or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Bro's

LOL, aint that a kick in the dick...not only do you get a seizure letter, but they stole your gear! Bet that sucked getting all excited opening it, then finding just paper saying we stole your shit, now we're gonna get jacked and your not! Fuckin hate LE!!!:paddle:

LOL, aint that a kick in the dick...not only do you get a seizure letter, but they stole your gear! Bet that sucked getting all excited opening it, then finding just paper saying we stole your shit, now we're gonna get jacked and your not! Fuckin hate LE!!!:paddle:

Fuck man I know right? I got it and was telling my self damn this feels light?? Maybe they split it in two packages or something? Open it up and BAM!! Smacked right in the face with a customs and other bs letter. As soon as I noticed it was a customs letter I immediately started looking around for LE to surround me at any moment. LOL

Back