• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Package seized my customs. can't use my own address anymore. How about a P.O Box??

buddhaluv

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well it's been over 3 weeks since my item was shipped, been tracking my package but it still says it's being reviewed by customs. With canada being so sneaky, they obviously seized it. So anyways, Z says if my package doesn't come before the 25th I'll be able to get a resend, however I won't be able to use my address anymore because now customs will probably review all packages that get sent to my home address & I definitely wouldn't want to get fxcked over again. & I just moved to Calgary so I really don't have anyone that I could fully trust nor do I have any other family here so I was wondering should I rent a P.O Box??

Would I have to give them my real home address? I also hear you can use a fake name. whoever has experience in P.O boxes I could use all the info I can get !! thanks !!

You have to give mail center a copy of your drivers license to rent a box. So no, dont try to give a fake name! No worries though!! Use the box!!!

Perhaps customs is just slow right now as they are on high alerat ? Are you sure it got seized ? If so- just use the box- but I would think you would get a letter ?

Yeah that is a possibility & i really hope thats the case. But if it doesn't come within 2 weeks, i'd have to cut down my test cycle which was originally supposed to be 10 weeks down to only 5 =/ but thanks I'll open up my P.O box tomorrow.

Go with what Z says- but-I am betting you end up with 2 parcels. Or- let's hope so !!!PO Box good idea

im in pretty much the exact same situation with another source as well, but if you read around online theres tons of people who have been waiting 3+ weeks at cdn customs even for legal items. I think theyre just backed up, id give it a bit more time or start looking for a cdn source

im in pretty much the exact same situation with another source as well, but if you read around online theres tons of people who have been waiting 3+ weeks at cdn customs even for legal items. I think theyre just backed up, id give it a bit more time or start looking for a cdn source

Recieved my pack from another source and inside the pack everything was gone except the customs letter. Have considered the PO box also. Just a quick questin tho how does it work out when you need to sign for a pack? Do they just hold it for you there or do you even need to sign, like when its comes to your home?

Sorry to high jack

Recieved my pack from another source and inside the pack everything was gone except the customs letter. Have considered the PO box also. Just a quick questin tho how does it work out when you need to sign for a pack? Do they just hold it for you there or do you even need to sign, like when its comes to your home?

Sorry to high jack

Did you have to sign for this other ? Yeah- they just hold it- but you would have no idea of what you were signing for so no biigie

If it's at Canadian customs more then two days it's a write off bro. Get a po box and you probably wont get a letter either and if you do it will be in a couple months.

IML Gear Cream!
If it's at Canadian customs more then two days it's a write off bro. Get a po box and you probably wont get a letter either and if you do it will be in a couple months.

Thanks D-I failed to see to was Canada. Good thing Z has great reship to CA- any sources do not :winkfinger:

Z Reship is great I've had to take advantage of it in the past. Risk you take I guess. Z will make things good.

Sorry to high jack
when you rent the box you have to sign a form which gives them permission to sign and receive packages for you. It is great!!

21 days & the package is still not here. I guess i'll have to sign up for P.O box account ASAP.

have patience man, my stuff from another source was sitting at customs for 18 days before leaving, and it arrived to me in canada just as i ordered it

phew. that makes me feel alot better than. thanks for the input! BTW do you happen to know which customs your package went through?

Last edited:
Id only ask for resend after 4.5 weeks

I dont live in CA nor sell steroids lol, but have shipped normal supplements there MANY times and it can take up to 4 weeks, even when sending priority

I think it just sits many times perhaps do to labor back up

I ordered 4 vials of Test for me & my bro to be running 500mg EW for 2 weeks, but instead only 2 arrived. well we have exactly 1.5 weeks left on our first vial, if I don't get the reship within that period than I'll have to shorten my cycle down to 5 weeks, which is rather lame since my gains really just started to kick in this week. (first ever cycle) & I know I should have waited for all my gear to arrive before starting my cycle but I was just so eager & I thought it would come before 5 weeks considering my first package literally only took 5 days to arrive after shipment.

Anyways I talked to Z, & he says he is able to reship first thing next week. & I told him if I get ever get 2 of the packages, I'll be glad to send one back. I'll definitely never make the same mistake again.

& guys, I just realized this but its not a parcel or a package. instead it got sent as a lettermail??

Last time I checked you could only put bills, receipts & other paper documents in a lettermail. & what I have are 2 vials & some d-bols + EQ

Track Status
Product Type: Lettermail

IML Gear Cream!
After seeing what waynecross went trough-I still have faith-I am betting you end up with two parcels ( letter packs) as long as reship was as Z stated-Luck bro

I ordered 4 vials of Test for me & my bro to be running 500mg EW for 2 weeks, but instead only 2 arrived. well we have exactly 1.5 weeks left on our first vial, if I don't get the reship within that period than I'll have to shorten my cycle down to 5 weeks, which is rather lame since my gains really just started to kick in this week. (first ever cycle) & I know I should have waited for all my gear to arrive before starting my cycle but I was just so eager & I thought it would come before 5 weeks considering my first package literally only took 5 days to arrive after shipment.

Anyways I talked to Z, & he says he is able to reship first thing next week. & I told him if I get ever get 2 of the packages, I'll be glad to send one back. I'll definitely never make the same mistake again.

bro try and not end your cycle early if u can, test is some real good shit past week 5. try and hassle some gym rats for test if you have to haha

bro try and not end your cycle early if u can, test is some real good shit past week 5. try and hassle some gym rats for test if you have to haha

thats what i'm saying, its been 5 weeks & arms & quads already went up an inch! just another 5 & i'll look like an effin god!

No info on type of mail guys, please keep it safe for all of us!

PO BOX's work fine man. I recently ordered from Z and nothing came after a month of waiting. They said they'd do a resend to a new address so I gave them a clean one with a different name and got my goodies a week later. There was no seizure letter either and I've never gotten one when other stuff failed to show up.

remember (this is for those who don't know) that I do resends for
z-pharma inter line only....

z.

This is pretty confusing, I'm guessing it's just the way it's worded can someone clear this up for me?

Only resends for for Z-pharma international?

So EuroPharm products are not covered at all? And none of the domestic line either?

This is pretty confusing, I'm guessing it's just the way it's worded can someone clear this up for me?

Only resends for for Z-pharma international?

So EuroPharm products are not covered at all? And none of the domestic line either?

I don't see whats confusing at all. Z-pharma international = reships, Domestic (to countries outside of the US) = No reships.

PO BOX's work fine man. I recently ordered from Z and nothing came after a month of waiting. They said they'd do a resend to a new address so I gave them a clean one with a different name and got my goodies a week later. There was no seizure letter either and I've never gotten one when other stuff failed to show up.

can someone use the same name, the real name for the po box?

I don't see whats confusing at all. Z-pharma international = reships, Domestic (to countries outside of the US) = No reships.

And for the benefit of someone that has never looked at Z's products before because there are none currently on his site - What does Z-Pharma cover? Is that his own UGL gear?

Back