• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Melanotan 2 SALE!!!

TwisT

PurchasePeptides.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, just a heads up we have a limited time sale on melanotan 2. For the sale, 10mg of MT2 are only 19.99$ and the 5 packs are also reduced to an amazing $89.99!! This may not last long, so get on this! As always, you can pm me for an additional discount :)

-T

Last edited:
why do you guys not sale the bac water that you have to add i mean really do i have to plac a order from some where diff for just bac water.

thats a killer price

so yes i do have to buy the melotan from here and buy bac water from somplace else right .that sucks

so yes i do have to buy the melotan from here and buy bac water from somplace else right .that sucks

BB, check the links I posted in your thread, one of them details how to make AA at home.

yea i just bought some at cem oh well i sure would have liked to just been able to buy it at the same place exp that i bought my mel at.ended up costing me a good amount having to pay two diffrent places high amount for shipping and handling 13 dollars for shiping at exp.cost 50 dollars for 10mg vial that sales for 20dollars.

Is there any info on dozing for this product? I keep looking and don't seem to find it. I might be tired becwhee I'm so amazingly bored at work. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

IML Gear Cream!
yea i just bought some at cem oh well i sure would have liked to just been able to buy it at the same place exp that i bought my mel at.ended up costing me a good amount having to pay two diffrent places high amount for shipping and handling 13 dollars for shiping at exp.cost 50 dollars for 10mg vial that sales for 20dollars.

Our shipping is 10$.

Back