• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Workout music

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
While your on the gears, which music gets you pumped between sets?

I don't want any recommendations on ghetto mainstream rap crap... :paddle:

Monster by Professor Green is a pretty good pump song. :winkfinger:

I love to play Hed Pe. pretty much anything by them gets me pumped to lift.

all the best bro

Drum and bass, Hip-hop and sometimes I'll listen to some breaks.

IML Gear Cream!
Wide variety for me - lots of 80s and several tunes by Tupac and B.I.G.

Hatebreed, Slayer, Lamb of God and Pantera. Hatebreed makes me want to put my fucking head through a wall!

If I am having a super intense leg, back, or cardio I like to get lost in thought to tool. Songw like Vicarious, Lateraulaus, wings pt II, parobola, anemia, schism. All great shit when you are busting out some squats or deads or shrugs.

Metallica, Iron Maiden, A7X, BFMV and 5FDP :rocker:

I love to play Hed Pe. pretty much anything by them gets me pumped to lift.

all the best bro

FUCKING love some Hed. I've listened to them for years. I never hear anyone talk about them. Reps to you my man! " I was like bitch shut up before I rape you!"

My list:
Lamb of God
Avenged Sevenfold
As I lay Dying
Killswitch Engage
Parkway Drive
Hed PE
System of a Down
Pantera
Eminem
Jeezy

FUCKING love some Hed. I've listened to them for years. I never hear anyone talk about them. Reps to you my man! " I was like bitch shut up before I rape you!"

My list:
Lamb of God
Avenged Sevenfold
As I lay Dying
Killswitch Engage
Parkway Drive
Hed PE
System of a Down
Pantera
Eminem
Jeezy

LMAO.... I was like bitch shut the fuck up before I rape you!!!

Love it bro!

Glad to see someone else on here loves them.

I don't generally listen to music when i train

But the switch from intro to lyrics on Disturbed-Down with the Sickness gets me going

as does Trivium-End of Everything, its instrumental but it does the jobbie for me.

LMAO.... I was like bitch shut the fuck up before I rape you!!!

Love it bro!

Glad to see someone else on here loves them.

I have all of their albums. But the last couple have been pretty poor. I don't even listen to the last one. Just a few songs. I hope they get back to their roots soon.

I don't generally listen to music when i train

But the switch from intro to lyrics on Disturbed-Down with the Sickness gets me going

as does Trivium-End of Everything, its instrumental but it does the jobbie for me.

Trivium is amazing. What's even better about trivium is that the two guitarists are also the lead and backup singer. That takes fucking talent with the music they play. Sadness will sear, Like light to flies are my favorites.

I'll listen to all metal throughout my entire day. Metal on Pandora all 10 hours at work then more on the way to the gym and at the gym. Can't get enough. I'd be a pretty angry person without it. I have to say that Hatebreed is my #1 for getting me going ("everyone bleeds now" specifically). I have too many other favorite bands to list them all but some are Lamb of God, All That Remains, August Burns Red, Trivium, Slipknot (old), Shadows Fall, Throwdown, Sevendust, Killswitch Engage, Parkway Drive, etc etc etc

I have all of their albums. But the last couple have been pretty poor. I don't even listen to the last one. Just a few songs. I hope they get back to their roots soon.

Trivium is amazing. What's even better about trivium is that the two guitarists are also the lead and backup singer. That takes fucking talent with the music they play. Sadness will sear, Like light to flies are my favorites.

Ditto bro!

Partial to poison, the knife or the noose and to the rats or shogun myself:winkfinger:

Back