• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

worcestershire chicken breast

heavylifting

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
made some chicken breast today. wanted to share a delish and ezz way to cook them not to bad for you either.

i took couple splashes of [FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Lea & Perrins

The Original Worcestershire Sauce 1g carbs 5 calories per teaspoon.

[/FONT] in a plastic baggy with 4 chicken breast. nice dash of garlic powder fresh ground black pepper and a little dash of salt. let soak for about 30 mins.
then threw it on the propane grill. was amazing.
any1 getting sick of chicken breast can try this and will not be disappointed. its not as healthy as boiled chicken breast but its 50x as good.:winkfinger:
i just heated up some broccoli greenbeans and cauliflower. for side.

*i just eye things out dont add to much and it will be perfect i added more garlic powder then other 3 things*

it is try it out and tell me what you think. remember not to much salt. ^_^ i also added some crushed pepper flakes because i love spice.

ive been thinkin what do i do with my worcestershire, thanks to your recipe ill give this one a go..

OKG that sounds absolutely delicious! Am making for dinner! Thanks for sharing!!!!:clapping:

made some chicken breast today. wanted to share a delish and ezz way to cook them not to bad for you either.

i took couple splashes of [FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Lea & Perrins

The Original Worcestershire Sauce 1g carbs 5 calories per teaspoon.

[/FONT] in a plastic baggy with 4 chicken breast. nice dash of garlic powder fresh ground black pepper and a little dash of salt. let soak for about 30 mins.
then threw it on the propane grill. was amazing.
any1 getting sick of chicken breast can try this and will not be disappointed. its not as healthy as boiled chicken breast but its 50x as good.:winkfinger:
i just heated up some broccoli greenbeans and cauliflower. for side.

*i just eye things out dont add to much and it will be perfect i added more garlic powder then other 3 things*

Try sesame oil sometime...fuckin delicious too.

Thanks for sharing.

that sounds real good a bit of stuff i would need to buy.

sometimes ill do flank steak 1/6 cup olive oil to 1/2 cup loy sodium soysauce. (depends how much meat)
peel some garlic cloves and i have a smasher i hand squeeze the garlic into the bag and let soak. sometimes ill add a squirt of lemon just to make it a bit more tender and tangy or a cap full of vinegar.

cook it on grill then cut it across the meat grain so

cut it like the ------ not like |.
then add in tomato lettuce and onion all raw. sometimes makes wraps.
:wacko:

Back