• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

who all knows?

heavylifting

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
who all knows you juice? as in you've told them.
example girlfriend? buddies? mom? dad? boss, ect ect.:daydream::confused::hmmm:

Wife and some gym rat friends and all you fags...

my woman- my two buddies i order for also and a couple dudes at gym- after a while its hard to hide from people who know what to look for, now uneducated people like my dad other friends ect they think you can just get huge from going to gym everyday

my woman- my two buddies i order for also and a couple dudes at gym- after a while its hard to hide from people who know what to look for, now uneducated people like my dad other friends ect they think you can just get huge from going to gym everyday

You mean you can't get huge from just going to the gym everyday?? :roflmao:

Just two guys who I get it from and my workout partner who also juices with me.

The wife, my two uncles, one gym rat, and 3 college/high school buddies who also juice and live in other states.

And members of IM forums.

it might be tempting to tell people at first because you're excited about it, but IMO it can't lead to anything good, I have two friends that I got into going to the gym and I'm sure they'd both be tempted to try it if I told them, of course they haven't been lifting for long and their diets are most likely shit so I don't think it's a good idea

maybe when I'm like 225 8% I'll let it slip lol, until then it's just "good diet and routine" :p

just osama bin ladin thanks god he gone ... Lolzz

my buddy who is a trainer at the gym, 1 gym rat, your momma and all you girl push up doings beeyawtches!

ya only 1 buddy knows the one i cop from but did wanna mention it to other people but people think you take roids and you just eat what ever you want and dont lift weights and become jay cutler.

ya only 1 buddy knows the one i cop from but did wanna mention it to other people but people think you take roids and you just eat what ever you want and dont lift weights and become jay cutler.

That doesnt happen? Wtf??

IML Gear Cream!
My girl and my two best friends who are my gym buddies.

Anyone who asks, gets the truth.
So I guess quite a few lol! I'm not arsed who knows, it can't get me arrested so why worry?

Damn you europeans and your loose steroid laws.

My dad is the only one that knows and he's cool with it.

I only people who have done gear with me from school days and the lady of the house, and also the parents. They kept a very open house so I didnt have to hide and sneak around them. If I wanted to drink in HS they let me drink at the house, but not driving and no leaving...I think that took all of the mystic and intrigue out of it and now I dont even care to to it. I think thats why I am the way I am, bc I had friends who had parent that were tight asses and they couldnt wait to get out of their house and drink/drug etc.

I only people who have done gear with me from school days and the lady of the house, and also the parents. They kept a very open house so I didnt have to hide and sneak around them. If I wanted to drink in HS they let me drink at the house, but not driving and no leaving...I think that took all of the mystic and intrigue out of it and now I dont even care to to it. I think thats why I am the way I am, bc I had friends who had parent that were tight asses and they couldnt wait to get out of their house and drink/drug etc.

thats how i want to raise my kid too.. completely open! no secrets no bs no drama! :winkfinger:

Well from my personal experience if you do what ii said above combined with honesty and an open door policy, meaning my door is always open and if you want to know something/do something don't hide it just ask and ill never be mad.

What was big to me was my dad told me no matter where I was or what time it was, he pick me up and bring me home no questions asked....saved me from drinking and driving. Smart man, my dad that is.

Who knows? Every single person who lays eyes upon me realizes it. I had a cop pull me over and ask if i had any steroids in my car. Cant a guy be 5'9" 220 and tan without getting harrassed ffs!?

my family and any current and/or ex-gf's mostly. some friends that have used gear, I definitely don't advertise it. most of my buddies from HS that still workout are still using the same weights they used 15-20 years ago, they are not really into the sport.

The cop probably want to confiscate it so he could use it

Who knows? Every single person who lays eyes upon me realizes it. I had a cop pull me over and ask if i had any steroids in my car. Cant a guy be 5'9" 220 and tan without getting harrassed ffs!?

5'9" can you see over the syeering wheel? Jk bro fuck the police

Back