• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mathematically Challenged Needs Help!!

RazorS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At the risk of sounding like a complete a**clown, can someone PLEASEEEE help me with this dosing dilemma, as I don't want my rats injured:

Proper measuring for liquid clen and liothyronine, 200mcg/ml, using an Exacta a Med Oral in ml increments?

First day today, June 1.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

At the risk of sounding like a complete a**clown, can someone PLEASEEEE help me with this dosing dilemma, as I don't want my rats injured:

Proper measuring for liquid clen and liothyronine, 200mcg/ml, using an Exacta a Med Oral in ml increments?

First day today, June 1.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

If the liquid clen is dosed at 200mcg/ml, then 0.1 ML is going to be 20mcg.

So, if you are starting at 40mcg, you'll want to take 0.2ML.

Thanks, GMO:)

In your opinion, is it wise to split this dose twice during the day?

for t3 yes you can. some split their dose 2-3 times a day. Many still just once a day.
Clen you can split also, although im not sure if this is benificial or not.

take it all in the AM...there is no point in spliting up the dose of t3...t3 has a half life of close to 24 hrs, so splitting up the dose isnt gonna do anything for ya.

Clen has a long half-life also, but it hits you quick since it is a rapid-acting bronchodilator. T3 will take some time to kick in, so don't be ramping that research compound up on your rats because they aren't feeling anything!

Thanks, GMO:)

In your opinion, is it wise to split this dose twice during the day?

Everyone has their own method. I like to take all my clen in the AM before I train. Other people can't take it before training b/c it messes with their breathing. Also some can't take a full days dose at once without bad sides. You're going to have to find out what works for you.

As far as T3 goes, I can't advise you on that one. I don't use the stuff...

Back