• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Will more sex make you smarter?

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
I hope women are dumb enough to buy into this junk.
Makes it that much easier for me to bang them.

Didn't Joe Rogan say this is why man evolved so much in only a few thousand years and T-rex didn't do shit in over a million. Cause men could rub one out get bored and invent the wheel, the T-rex spent his whole day with those tiny arms in frustration trying to reach it's dick....one of the funniest stand-up bits I've seen in a while...

Watch the whole thing or go to the 13 minute mark:
Dailymotion - Joe Rogan Talking Monkeys In Space part 2 - ein Funny Video

It can't make you smarter. If that were the case, why did the nerds that got picked on in school go on to become doctors and scientists? Why doesn't your IQ drop significantly after getting married? The theory has far too many holes in it.

It can't make you smarter. If that were the case, why did the nerds that got picked on in school go on to become doctors and scientists? Why doesn't your IQ drop significantly after getting married? The theory has far too many holes in it.
That's easy, a)nerds are content with jerking off and getting on with life, not spending whole weekends partying in hopes of getting their dick wet; b)a married man is content with jerking off when his woman won't put out, and doesn't spend whole weekends partying in hopes of getting his dick wet....

I don't know about part b. It's the "content" part that I can't seem to get past. Sometimes, you just do what you gotta do, and JO is the only game in town.

Anyone ever met a smart slut? Me either.

Asia Carrerra is supposedly a member of Mensa. Asia Carrera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But, she's asian, so IDK if that counts.

Was going to ask how old she is but her Wiki page offers 37 years old.

Japanese father and German mother by way of trivia. Full academic scholarship to freaking Rutgers. :bow:

And, yeah, haaaawt!

asia_carrera_photo_5.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
If this is true then there would be a lot more geniuses here than there are with all the sex they claim to get.

Was going to ask how old she is but her Wiki page offers 37 years old.

Japanese father and German mother by way of trivia. Full academic scholarship to freaking Rutgers. :bow:

And, yeah, haaaawt!

asia_carrera_photo_5.jpg

Looks awesome, but just imagine the number of cocks that have been up in there. Possibly up in the thousands.

Last edited:
This wont play in the the UK

If that were true, how come the skipper, gilligan, and the professor could never get off that damned island, with fine ass ginger & marianne around.

You know they each screwed those two about 3 times a day, daily.

Shit I would've! :ohyeah:

Back