• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New cycle-time off-vacation

Bigred111

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a few questions on a cycle and time off. Currently I just finished an 8 week cycle of test e and EQ doing the standard 500mg/wk (twice a week). This was my first time ever taking AAS and the results were great and I have never felt better (only problem was the 4 hour boner everynight while im sleeping) I gained 12 solid pounds working out 4-5 days a week with an ok diet- only problem I have is that I drink a lot of beer on the wknds. As a beginer to this I obviously did not buy enough to get the full 10-12 week cycle and did not have any pct products. (also I did not have enough cash to continue)

Moving forward after hours of research and reading all the posts I obviously did not do this right. I would like to start a new cycle in July-September. (my wife and I are going to Jamaica the first week of October and would like to look as good as possible.) I would like your opinions on what type of cycle to run and what I all need to purchase, including pct. I want to go into this 100% without missing a beat.

Also I have not taken much time off in the last year with lifting. Maybe the most was a week. I usually train 2 days on, one day off and repeat. I get that guilty feeling if I miss a workout. The question I have would it make sense to take 3-4 weeks off to give my body a rest? The month of June is busy with parties and events so my diet will probably be shit anyways. I was thinking of just doing cardio and abs and holding off on the heavy weights until I start the next cycle. Let me know your thoughts and opinions. Thanks

If anyone is going to help you need to post all your stats

Good point-

1) Age-34
2) Weight and Bodyfat %- 202-15%
3) Years of Consistant Training experience- 3years
4) Previous Cycle experience- Test E and EQ, 8 weeks, 500mg/week
5) Training routine and Diet
Monday,Thurs- Chest, back, shoulders, arms-
Tues, Fri- legs, abs, little to no cardio trying to bulk
basic upper/lower split, started 4 weeks ago
diet-3200-3600 calories, eat anything in sight
In the 8 weeks I have gained 12 pounds- have a little belly fat now and would like to get leaner with new cycle
6) Cycle Goals- goal is to put on size/muscle but not much fat- i want to have the beach body for Jamaica in October

Thanks, let me know if i am missing anything

how much of the gains did you keep from the first cycle without PCT?

when you say 500mg.. you mean 500mg of Test AND 500mg of EQ every week?

yes, 500 each, so far I have kept all my gains. Its only been 8 days since my last shot- I know I should continue but did not have the funds- I am looking for a fresh start in July with a full cycle and pct and would like advice for what exactly I need, in detail.

I feel I was fucked around with this last short cycle and that I over paid for it and not getting the correct amount. My source is local and over charges big time and I am looking for a reliable, cost effective company without having to worry that my shipment would not get to me. I would like info or opinions on the best sponsers on this site so I can feel comfortable purchasing this stuff online without having to worry about losing such a big investment.

what are your goals? are you wanting to get lean or are you wanting to blow up?

Test E- 12 weeks at 500 mg (should be 3 vials)
Dbol - first 4 weeks at 40 mg
Aromasin - 12 weeks at 12.5 mg/day
Hcg - 250 iu's week

Clomid and aromasin for PCT starting 2 weeks from last shot

my suggestion...I think you need to eat more cals though, but only you know your metabolism. How much protein are you getting?

if it's only been 8 days, i'd still order some clomid and start PCT

Protein-250-275g/day- main goal is to lean up, i dont want that big bloated look- how do i go about getting clomid within a week or 2?

IML Gear Cream!
Protein-250-275g/day- main goal is to lean up, i dont want that big bloated look- how do i go about getting clomid within a week or 2?

look at the sponsors board here.. extreme peptide has good price and fast shipping. They ship from FL, so it should be around 2-4 days depending where you live.

Make an order today and start it as soon as you get it. You probably would need to pick up 2 vials of clomid.

This is the right answer.

Do this. If not you will really really regret it

I understand, I will try to get my hands on some asap. Being curious, what would happen if I dont take clomid, what are the side effects, etc....Basically what am I to expect if I dont do clomid- You really got me nervous now!!!

Brother u need to get some pct asap! Or your gonna be in for some rocky times. In another week or two when that super strength starts disappearing you are gonna start feeling lows like you've never felt before. Once that depression sets in it gets tough. Many a man has quit working out all together due to the rapid loss of strength,size and depression. Trust me I know from experience. Get some pct now! That's why so many brothers cruise or just stay on.

Brother u need to get some pct asap! Or your gonna be in for some rocky times. In another week or two when that super strength starts disappearing you are gonna start feeling lows like you've never felt before. Once that depression sets in it gets tough. Many a man has quit working out all together due to the rapid loss of strength,size and depression. Trust me I know from experience. Get some pct now! That's why so many brothers cruise or just stay on.

I understand, thanks for the advice- so basically all I would have to worry about is losing what I gained in those 8 weeks? I am more worried about my bodies reaction without the test- am I going to go limp, no sex drive, etc... So if I understand correctly the clomid helps keep my gains and strength, is that right?-help me understand why it is needed agian....

Back