• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arnold on on Letterman (old)

He was the Lone Ranger, a hero, but this cheating thing might be a bigger wrench than some—myself included—initially expected. I heard that "Governator" cartoon has been canceled. :thinking:

Regardless, Arnold will always be the King!

YouTube Video

In the video that Prince posted Arnold says he could have achieved the same physique without steroids. It just would have taken another 6 months to one year. :p

Arnold’s ‘Governator’ Cartoon Cancelled

Published by Jeff Leins on May 24, 2011

In the wake of his infidelity scandal, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s first official project since leaving politics has been cancelled.

Production has stopped on "The Governator," a family-friendly cartoon series that was to star Schwarzenegger as a retired governor who lives a secret double life as a crime-fighting superhero. His wife, Maria Shriver, and four children were originally planned as part of the series, but their involvement was scrapped before the entire series was cancelled Friday.

A Squared Entertainment, one of the entities producing “The Governator,” announced the show’s demise to the LA Times, confirming suspicions that the concept was done for after Schwarzenegger publicly admitted to fathering a love child with a former housekeeper.

Unfortunately, now we will never know who might have watched a 63-year-old man hotrod around in “super suits” battling cartoon terminators, if anyone.

This shutdown is the latest failure for a Stan Lee-created character based on a celebrity. The last, “Stripperella” based on Pamela Anderson, somehow lasted 13 episodes before Spike TV passed on a second season. Point goes to Pamela Anderson?

Last week, Schwarzenegger put all his potential movie projects on hold, including a deal for his live-action comeback (titled Cry Macho) that was worth $12 million and 25% of first dollar gross. That movie was scheduled to shoot at the end of August.

He’s also attached to a rights package for Terminator 5 (and more) with director Justin Lin (Fast Five) that sold for $29.5 million three days before Schwarzenegger made his public apology as the scandal broke.

From Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Governator' Cartoon Cancelled - News in Film

He was the Lone Ranger, a hero, but this cheating thing might be a bigger wrench than some???myself included???initially expected. I heard that "Governator" cartoon has been canceled. :thinking:

Regardless, Arnold will always be the King!

you can not diminish what Arnold did in and for the sport of bodybuilding, w/o him many if not most of us wouldn't have gotten "so" into it.

being an ex-cheater, I've wronged many women but once I cheated on them I never slept w/ them again and always broke up with them soon after. but want Arnold did to Maria is borderline monstrous. I don't think I can support him in the future on anything. I surely don't wish him ill in any way.

you can not diminish what Arnold did in and for the sport of bodybuilding, w/o him many if not most of us wouldn't have gotten "so" into it.

His primary life and bodybuilding do not go together.
People outside the niche industry don't care about it.

Its why his rep and cred continue to fall as quickly as raindrops.

Back