• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does Anyone Know Anything About GABA?

sirmattiep

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anybody have an experience with GABA. I have done some research and I hear the legal stuff is around like 800mg far less than an effective dose to trigger any effect with your HGH levels. Well what if you have some that contains 5200mgs do you think this may have a positive effect? & I do understand the side effects fyi. :hmmm: Thanks

Better off with Phenibut. gaba doesnt cross the BBB and it made me itch...Plus palpitate.

Better off with Phenibut. gaba doesnt cross the BBB and it made me itch...Plus palpitate.

Yeah same happened to me, it such a trip at first breathing all hard and then you just pass the fu*k out! Very strange.

^ yeah i panicked for a second wondering wtf was happening. Layed there scratching myself and breathing heavy. My gf looked at me like... do you need an ambulance?

Yeah dude same experience here but I wonder if its doing that to our bodies its gotta be doing something... whether good or bad is the ?:confused:

That's what I read while ago. But Sun-Theanine can cross blood brain barrier and does the same job as Gaba. Just saying.:)

Back