• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gisele Bündchen to become first supermodel billionaire?

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gisele Bündchen to become first supermodel billionaire?

Posted: June 3, 2011, 1:13 pm ET

Supermodel Gisele Bündchen is all beauty and plenty of brains???according to Forbes, the Brazilian bombshell is poised to become a billionaire.

Besides raking in money by appearing in high-profile campaigns for the likes of Versace and Dior, Bündchen is also earning quite a few extra bucks by branding herself.

So far, the catwalker has licensed her name to a number of products, including a jewelry and eco-friendly cosmetics line, and a line of sandals for Grendene.

More recently, Mrs. Tom Brady also launched her own lingerie company.

According to Brazilian newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo, such endeavors could add as much as $19 million per year to Bündchen???s already estimated $45 million annual income. And it doesn???t stop there.

Bündchen also earns additional money as the creative director for fashion retailer C&A???s Gisele Bündchen Collection and intends to sell a stake in her Sejaa Pure Skincare company, which she founded last year. If all goes according to plan, Forbes reports, she could sashay her way to becoming the first billionaire supermodel and Brazil???s first female self-made billionaire.

From CNN.com Entertainment

Pics to come! Gotta have images to go with this story. :)

And worth...

one_billion_dollars.jpg

ONE BILLION DOLLARS!!!

more pics needed

is it sad that someone can make 1,000,000,000$$
Off their physical appearance alone?

I know a lot of better looking women, and they're not models or billionaires!

It's all about who you know, and whose salad you toss.

IML Gear Cream!
She's not the most beautiful woman in the world, imo (like that matters), but she has been modeling for, what, fifteen years and has apparently worked very hard at her job.

Might not seem like a job, but if you watch the one vid it does seem like loooong hours and a ton of travel.

All those years in the industry and she would naturally develop some heavy-hitter contacts. She was able to branch out into jewelry and other products based on her name recognition or "brand".

Kind of like a Cinderella story.

Plus I saw her in a YouTube from her one appearance on Ellen. Gisele has a great self deprecating sense of humor. Nothing worse than some gorgeous person who is also an arrogant I'm-so-much-better-than-you jerk.

Bündchen ain't that!

Crazy that she's approaching billionaire status, but I wonder how much income she's generated for the fashion industry in nearly two decades.

:mooh:

She's not the most beautiful woman in the world, imo (like that matters), but she has been modeling for, what, fifteen years and has apparently worked very hard at her job.

Might not seem like a job, but if you watch the one vid it does seem like loooong hours and a ton of travel.

All those years in the industry and she would naturally develop some heavy-hitter contacts. She was able to branch out into jewelry and other products based on her name recognition or "brand".

Kind of like a Cinderella story.

Plus I saw her in a YouTube from her one appearance on Ellen. Gisele has a great self deprecating sense of humor. Nothing worse than some gorgeous person who is also an arrogant I'm-so-much-better-than-you jerk.

Bündchen ain't that!

Crazy that she's approaching billionaire status, but I wonder how much income she's generated for the fashion industry in nearly two decades.

:mooh:

Man, long hours on some exotic location in my board shorts, and a lot of traveling...how exhausting and grueling.

Yet, I can amass a fortune and ball women out of my league.

Shit! I gotta get me an agent!

gisele-bundchen10.jpg

gisele-bundchen-13753-1024x768.jpg

I'm sorry, but you put any young relatively attractive woman in her skivvies and men everywhere will take notice, and get hard ons.

Us men aren't very complex, eat, sleep, shine, sex!

fat-kid.jpg

Oppss wrong download.....sorry

Back