• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

x heavyiron

thommy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
demand saw your great essay on the test you have done with regard to subcutaneous injections of testosterone, to the intramuscular you think it would be possible to do a cycle of eight weeks with subcutaneous injections of T. suspension? if possible, where do injections? thanks

Test Suspension Sub Q ?
Why not just bang it in the muscle ?
I do it in chest thighs and delts.
Burns a little nothing a guy who cripples himself in a gym 4 days a week can't handle.

blaze is that you in your avatar?

demand saw your great essay on the test you have done with regard to subcutaneous injections of testosterone, to the intramuscular you think it would be possible to do a cycle of eight weeks with subcutaneous injections of T. suspension? if possible, where do injections? thanks
I would try it for a week and see. If not just pin IM brother.

ok .. it was certainly a first for comfort and stability of the dosage, the second I wanted to see if it worked well locally, (such as Winstrol and Primobolan), the fear that under the skin or face rejection does not spread well I do not know, what do you think,, ? a week I try to limit different sites with insulin needles .. hello, you'll know

Not sure if it will run through a slin pin. Might have to use a bigger pin for the particles to pass through.

Its gonna be like injecting concertina wire.

concertina1.jpg

Back