• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First injection

Kusakup

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just injected for the first time. A little blood came up when I pulled it out and I was sweating all over. All normal? I wasn't dizzy or anything and it's a little sore.

Nerves I bet for the sweating and dizziness, and blood can be normal. Just apply pressure as soon as the needle comes out and do a circular motion with your fingers to ensure that little to no oil comes back through the injection site.

soreness will be worse tomorrow, fresh muscle, after 2 - 3 injections it will not even get sore anymore (atleast for me). and i get blood every like 2 or 3 shot

Welcome to the Winning Pinners Club. Always be sure sterile and clean technique are the only way you ever pin. A little blood is to be expected - sometimes there will be none. Some guys advocate aspirating. I don't simply because I've done many cycles without ever aspirating and never once had an issue.

As Phetamine said - it's good practice to massage the site a little after you're done injecting. Before you know it - you'll look forward to pinning in a sick kind of way (but a healthy sort of sick way!!)

I think you were probably pretty nervous since it was your first time. Between the nerves and adrenaline you'll be ok ;)

my wife injects me and sometimes I swear she's trying to break the needle off in my ass! i only bleed on the occasion... like when she's pissed off at me :shooter:

Does a 25g needle hurt a lot more than a 23g?

You have it backwards - if anything, the 25g would hurt LESS than the 23 ga. b/c of the fact it is smaller in diameter. However, it might take more time to plunge the gear through so I'd rather use the 23 ga. as long as I'm not pinning 23 ga. ED.

I remember after my first pin i was hobbling like a mother fucker for 4 days or so! now its all good, and there is usually a little bit of blood after it when you get a squirter that you'll shit yourself lol!

Back