• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Primordial Performance AndroLean Log!

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The time has come to run my log. Come along for the ride. :ohyeah:

WANTED RESULTS

1) 1.5" off my waist
2) No to little muscle loss
3) 5 pounds lost

EXPECTED RESULTS
1) 1" off my waist
2) 3 pounds lost
3) Strength gains stay the same, or slightly increase

I'll be doing 6 caps a day (starting tomorrow) for 4 weeks as suggest for "aggressive" cycle by PP. I will also be doing the cardio PP suggests of 15 minutes walk/run. I will do doses 12 hours apart.

Diet and training is in check. I will update as I feel any changes or if nothing I will update every 3 days. I have really high hopes for this product.

Waist: 36in
Weight: 208

All systems GO! :winkfinger:

Last edited:
NOTE:

Starting weight is 210.4, not 208. I won't be surprised if I actually gain some more weight, I lost a few pounds over the last 2 weeks and was at 212.2 so my goal either way is to lose 3 pounds in fat meaning 1" gone while no muscle mass lost.

Subbed along.

Why dosing 12 hours apart?

It will be 6-8 hours as suggested on bottle. I thought it was 12 but read it this morning.

Sent from my phone.

Day 5:

No results, no sides. I've dropped a few pounds, but this is because of the adjusted diet as I lowered by 500-750 calories so this was expected and not part of my expected results. (Expected 3 pounds was of fat, not weight dropped from calorie cut) I'm hoping soon I feel any sort of effect from taking this.

Bump I'm in day 3 and did first lift day today. I haven't noticed any negatives.

I'll give an update tonight. I feel like I'm a bit more lean. I took before pics and I plan to compare them to after pics.

Sent from my phone.

Day 12:

Weight: 208
Waist: 35.75

I figured my waist would be less then this as I look more lean and my strength is up. I'd also like to add I increased my tbol doseage as well, and these are sides that tbol can cause as well so I figure if anything, the androlean is not doing this, why? Because my waist really hasn't changed much and it's suppose to burn fat which I haven't yet.

I can say i'm a disappointed so far, as with all the hype I expected more by now maybe I expected too much but again with the hyper I was expecting great results by now. I'm hoping soon I see the waist drop a bit.

Well I decided to stop the log because I really had zero results. I've decided to return the product to PP and try something else. I'll update after my return, as they have a 100% guarantee. Disappointed it didn't work out.

If I had to overall rate this product, I would give it a 2/10.

The only reason I would give it anything is because it may have cut me up a tad, and it may have given a slight placbo effect for 7-9 days before I really realized it wasn't working for me.

I hope others have good results, but this is the second item i've used from PP and both had the same results.

i'm starting to realize the same thing...
I think the AH is working but the AL... I don't know... It really feels like the AL isn't really doing anything. Hopefully PP will be good on their return policy

i'm starting to realize the same thing...
I think the AH is working but the AL... I don't know... It really feels like the AL isn't really doing anything. Hopefully PP will be good on their return policy

I think they will, another guy or two said the same about the androlean.

Back