• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Domestic is here!!!

$150 minimum order still in place? if so then what if i only need one 20ml deca for $148.50 and nothing else.... can Z honor just that one vial and waive the remaining $1.50 required for minimum order?

$150 minimum order still in place? if so then what if i only need one 20ml deca for $148.50 and nothing else.... can Z honor just that one vial and waive the remaining $1.50 required for minimum order?

Just PM him bro- shouldn't be a problem-Thnaks-OD

Expensive.....

IML Gear Cream!
Looks great - the 50mg Dbol is something not listed
within the international section and is awesome.

I've seen very profound results with these ... "Good Stuff!" :)

if you're getting that i'd just give him the extra $1.50 on the M.O. Saves both of you some hassle.

Is there Canada domestic too?

158 for 250mgs 20ml is not expensive. I have been charged 100 for 10ml of cyp. Its a good deal bud.

I guess it just depends who your source is. In regards as to what is expensive or not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

I am going to assume that all the Items Z sells are of equal quality, whether its Z-line domestic, international or europ. Saying this is in fact the case, I have found 4 items, of 250mg/ml and I buy in Bulk, so the price should be about the same, for a 100 ml of test enathate for as low as 440 dollars, thats the euro pharmacies to as high as 745 dollars for z-line domestic. Now, again thats for a total of 100 mls in both case for the same amount of mg per ml. So I ask you whats behind this? Saving money is of course what I am after, for quality qear, which we all know Z sells, just means I can order something more. Any thoughts on this would be great.

IML Gear Cream!
$120 is the price around here locally.and all there is around here locally where i live is biojunk and global pharmaceuticals. so anything under $120 that to me is cheap and winning!!

Here is how I look at it in regards to cost.
#1- is it quality gear?
#2- is it consistent in terms of quality from one order to the next?
#3- is shipping, be in domestic or international at a reasonable pace from order to delivery?
#4- is the customer service and communication what I expect as a customer?
#5- at the end of the cycle, did I get what I paid for?

I firmly believe that Z and many of the sponsors here deliver on all of this. Z is good in my book, I trust him.

158 for 250mgs 20ml is not expensive. I have been charged 100 for 10ml of cyp. Its a good deal bud.

That's what YOU paid. Just cause you got ripped off doesn't make everything else a good deal. :roflmao: I have the coin to go order from WP. It's just my belief that gear doesn't cost that much to make and the markup is too high. But to each their own. Carry on.

all i know is that i can buy local 10ml vials for 125$. sure it's only a 30min drive but it's pricey and no matter what i ask for, i always end up with either Sust or Tren lol. I've paid A LITTLE less then what Z charges for some gear from overseas. but it took a month and the place where it came from screamed red flags so i was nervous the whole time. Z's communication, shipping time, and the safety of his domestic more than makes up for the couple of things that are a bit more expensive than some other places. In my opinion.

That's what YOU paid. Just cause you got ripped off doesn't make everything else a good deal. :roflmao: I have the coin to go order from WP. It's just my belief that gear doesn't cost that much to make and the markup is too high. But to each their own. Carry on.

Thanks for the input always great to hear from experienced vets! :winkfinger:

Great to hear ,,It was worth the wait ,Some couldnt wait for Z and grabbed gear from any where they could But I stayed Patient,Its always about QUALITY and COMMUNICATION OVER Price for me after all we are Putting this stuff into Our Blood Stream

BUT to all that get QUALITY COMMUNICATION and GREAT PRICE well then you are in Heaven

Peace

Is there any issues with ordering from Domestic and Int. in the same order?? I want to buy some EQ but dont have the money for 2 jugs. so i want to order one jug from domestic and 1 10ml vial from int.....can this be done??

Back