• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stomach viruses are no fun

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Starting at around 3:00 Saturday morning, I spent 18 hours vomiting and crapping. All I ate yesterday was about 1/3 of a can of soup. Talk about a bad, bad day. I could not even stand up without puking. I feel better today, but my abs are sore from all the vomiting. I'm feeling pretty weak from having not eaten as well.

Anyone else ever experience anything like this? It was a first for me.

Its very rare i get that sick, thats too bad though. :( :( hope you feel better soon....:cool:

Originally posted by I Are Baboon

Anyone else ever experience anything like this? It was a first for me.

Bout 6 weeks back I had a similar thing. By the end of the first night I was in hospital with an IV in each arm. Had nothing but the IV for the first three days, then a little apple and sports drink. Was over three weeks out of the gym and took a LONG time to really get feeling 100% again.

Take care the next few days, try to get as much fluid in you as you can!

Sorry to hear about the IAB. I spoke to my friend in Berlin, and he said, he was vomiting often and it lasted about a two days or so.

Anyone else ever experience anything like this?

I can sympathize with you, IAB. I've had it before and all you can do is ride it out. Sleep as much as possible. Drink as much as you can tolerate. This too shall pass.

Yo Baboon,take care of thyself!!!
Yuck stomach flews!!!
:barf: :barf: :barf:

I have not had anything like this ever and I hope that I never do. I just hope that you get plenty of rest/fluids and feel better soon.

My TP had a stomach ache 2 weekends ago, by Monday he was like you, saw him on Sunday, very drawn in the face still pale very sore in the guts. Very nasty stuff!!
I told him he's not allowed back up the gym till he feels 100% :finger:

Its probably all that turkey you ate, hope you feel better soon, there's truly is nothing worse than a stomach virus

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys. I do feel better today, but still can't eat a lot because my stomach still aches a bit. I've probably eaten about 500 calories total between yesterday and today. So you all think I should skip the gym tomorrow? I was hoping to go in the morning.

My Gram use to tell me to drink lots of GingerAle when I had the stomach bug. YuK! I'm glad I haven't had that in a while.

Hope you feel better!

Yeah, I remember you saying you would eat 10000 calories. Guess it got the best of you!!

Originally posted by dg806
Yeah, I remember you saying you would eat 10000 calories. Guess it got the best of you!!

I don't think it had anything to do with Thanksgiving. Just one of those things.

BTW, I did NOT go to the gym this morning. As much as I wanted to, common sense told me otherwise.

This is what I call a total body flush. I've had it many times. Some were full fledged food poisoning, others were flu. The last time I think was food poisoning 2 years ago. Started at 1 am every hour on the hour. That night I ate Mexican. Yum!

The most difficult part of it is puking and shitting at the same time. When your hurl, it tends to cause an immediate reaction in the bowels. Talk about being able to shit thru a screen door. My wife's favorite Tupperware bowl got lots of use that night.

Originally posted by Rob_NC
This is what I call a total body flush. I've had it many times. Some were full fledged food poisoning, others were flu. The last time I think was food poisoning 2 years ago. Started at 1 am every hour on the hour. That night I ate Mexican. Yum!

The most difficult part of it is puking and shitting at the same time. When your hurl, it tends to cause an immediate reaction in the bowels. Talk about being able to shit thru a screen door. My wife's favorite Tupperware bowl got lots of use that night.

I've had food poisoning before. Sometimes it causes vomiting, sometimes it causes nasty bowel movements. But I've never had the total body flush before.

While I was on the can Saturday, I had to keep a trash can close by. I did have to hop off the toilet to puke once. I was causing such a ruckus in the bathroom, the cats wouldn't even come near me. :laugh: (usually they want to know what's going on)

I was causing such a ruckus in the bathroom, the cats wouldn't even come near me. :laugh: (usually they want to know what's going on)

but then they slept with you the whole afternoon.

I wonder if cats get it too? I can just imagine the mess :barf:

Back