• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cops arrest charity workers for illegally feeding homeless

IML Gear Cream!
Philly is a whole different story, it's a very liberal city. that's why the DA decriminalized possession of MJ if you are holding less than 30grams. there are much more productive things for LE to attend to.

when I lived in Philly my gf went to St Joe's and she would hand out clothes and food to the homeless all the time, especially during the winter.

Seen what is did in West Palm Beach and it was not beneficial for downtown business.

Logical thinking doesn't occur enough in this sad society.
Shelters would obvious be the only safe and sensible place for such activity.
Those "charitable" crusaders just wanted some attention + pats on the back.

Logical thinking doesn't occur enough in this sad society.
Shelters would obvious be the only safe and sensible place for such activity.
Those "charitable" crusaders just wanted some attention + pats on the back.

I disagree with you. those crusaders are just different. They think the work they do makes a difference. I don't think they are doing it for reconigition.

That isn't logical thinking either, they're foolish to believe that made a difference.
Its not something that happens frequently in this country, let alone the others.
Poverty/hunger is still going strong in many places, and will be for quite some time.

No one has noticed the name of the charity: Food Not Bombs. They are an anarchist/activist group with loose affiliations across the country. They are called a terrorist group, and are regularly harassed by the pigs. They were almost certainly arrested for their political views. The law is just an excuse to wield power against a state enemy. How can feeding people be a crime? THE FOOD NOT BOMBS MOVEMENT

Back