• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tbol for a cruise due to being caught in a pinch?

trapzilla

Getting my Grow on!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright guys, I blast and cruise and may end up being caught a week or so short on test and so as i've got a shit load of tbol kicking around (40g) would it be ok in a pinch to use tbol at high dosages e.g. 100-200mg ed for a week or so as part of my cruise whilst I wait to get my test?

cheers guys

Does tbol mess with your libido????????????????

Nope it doesnt...lol Ive got some, but ive never used it before... the profile says it can increase libido in both sexes....hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unless the last gears you were using were fast acting like prop or suspension i dont think a week off will do much bro. If you really feel the need though and dont have any cause to worry about size go ahead. Ive read and heard toms of stories of guys back in the day cruising on dbol or winny. So go ahead.

100mg of Tbol ED for about a week should suffice to "hold you over" until the test resumes. Probably no real benefit with going over 100mg ED.

Unless the last gears you were using were fast acting like prop or suspension i dont think a week off will do much bro. If you really feel the need though and dont have any cause to worry about size go ahead. Ive read and heard toms of stories of guys back in the day cruising on dbol or winny. So go ahead.

X2 and just to be safe.....80-100 MG on the tbol. (Assuming your not a beast size wise?)

IML Gear Cream!

yeah it was test enth and deca

100mg of Tbol ED for about a week should suffice to "hold you over" until the test resumes. Probably no real benefit with going over 100mg ED.

Cheers big bird, i'll do just that.

X2 and just to be safe.....80-100 MG on the tbol. (Assuming your not a beast size wise?)

nah, not a beast by any standards realy 5 foot 10 240lbs 14% bf

nah, not a beast by any standards realy 5 foot 10 240lbs 14% bf[/QUOTE]

Sounds slightly beast like to me bro!! Good luck to ya~!

nah, not a beast by any standards realy 5 foot 10 240lbs 14% bf

Sounds slightly beast like to me bro!! Good luck to ya~![/QUOTE]

Yeah, 5'10" 240lbs at 14% is a fucking tank no matter how you break it down. Are there bigger beasts? Of course without a doubt but you're definately of a physical stature that suggests Alpha Male status in most neighborhoods of average Joes.

ME= NOT A BEAST 5' 10" 194.25 lbs (12%)

YOU= BEAST (100 MG may be low depending on AAS oral experience...but nice jumping point to be safe)

Keep us posted in a week or 2 so you can gauge the dosage and results.

Sounds slightly beast like to me bro!! Good luck to ya~!

Yeah, 5'10" 240lbs at 14% is a fucking tank no matter how you break it down. Are there bigger beasts? Of course without a doubt but you're definately of a physical stature that suggests Alpha Male status in most neighborhoods of average Joes.[/QUOTE]

ME= NOT A BEAST 5' 10" 194.25 lbs (12%)

YOU= BEAST (100 MG may be low depending on AAS oral experience...but nice jumping point to be safe)

Keep us posted in a week or 2 so you can gauge the dosage and results.

thanks guys! but still gotta get 300lbs! i think i'll start on 100mg ed and if numbers or weight drop too much i'll up my dose:ohyeah:

Back