• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

FDA finally admits chicken meat contains cancer-causing arsenic

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
FDA finally admits chicken meat contains cancer-causing arsenic (but keep eating it, yo!) by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger (NaturalNews) After years of sweeping the issue under the rug and hoping no one would notice, the FDA has now finally admitted that chicken meat sold in the USA contains arsenic, a cancer-causing toxic chemical that’s [...]

Read More...

i new there was a reason i hate eating chicken breast so much

there have been many of organic and free-range farms cropping up around me, and everyone has eggs 4 sale, it does cost more, but the more i read stuff like this the more its worth it. I was bummed to hear my 2 yr nephew say "french fry", i talked to my brother a yr ago to keep him away from Mc DEATH, but i gues its too difficult to cook and feed him REAL food, what a drag!

This is insane, and we're called conspiracy nuts when we question them about shit like this.
Dam and i just bought chicken thighs last night. Wish i would have read this first i would've bought organic instead.

They pump so many chemicals in our food, who knows what we really eat.

there have been many of organic and free-range farms cropping up around me, and everyone has eggs 4 sale, it does cost more, but the more i read stuff like this the more its worth it. I was bummed to hear my 2 yr nephew say "french fry", i talked to my brother a yr ago to keep him away from Mc DEATH, but i gues its too difficult to cook and feed him REAL food, what a drag!

to those of us into fitness eating healthy is a priority. unfortunately many just don't value the importance of nutrition in regards to how we function as a living "machine". the higher the quality of the nutrients in the diet the better everything functions (baring disease, etc.), poor diets have the exact opposite effect. there is lots of research showing that young children (age 3) that follow diets of primarily processed foods are associated with lower IQ's at the age of 8.5 irrespective of whether the diet improved after that age.

It's amazing what goes into our diets that we are frequently unaware of. Good article Prince.

4604269_6b931cf67e_m.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
I wonder where this arsenic comes from. I mean how it gets in our chicken meat. Maybe from some of the drugs they give them or the feed??

I wonder where this arsenic comes from. I mean how it gets in our chicken meat. Maybe from some of the drugs they give them or the feed??
Did you read the article? It clearly states that it's in the feed.

Back