• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What are your thoughts about AI's during cycle?

MrSaturatedFat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm getting ready for a bulk cycle soon;

600mg Test E (12 weeks)
400mg Deca (12 weeks)
30mg Dbol (first 5 weeks)

Those 3 are my big compounds. I've ran 1 cycle in the past (100mg Test P EOD + 60mg var for 8 weeks) I didn't use an AI during cycle and I had no negative sides at all, no sore nips, acne, or bloat.

I've been told to run Aromasin (12.5mg eod) through this entire bulk cycle + PCT. I've also been told running an AI on cycle when you don't have to can hinder some of the gains from the AAS

So my question for the vets on here is;

Should I run this cycle without an AI, just to see if im gyno prone or not, then if the sides present themselves... jump on the Aromasin?

OR

Should I run an AI on cycle no matter what, cause hindering some gains is worth it if it means the prevention of gyno/bloat throughout the cycle?

have an AI on hand for certain

don't take it until you need to

with that cycle you will because that's going have lots of water

I'd have nolva on hand just in case, but I prefer to be ready/safe

Run Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD on cycle, Why take a risk, and I have not noticed any hindrance of gains while on it, Keeps bloat down, keeps gains dry and lean, and no GYNO

Caber or Prami for sure, and take the A/I. I try to keep the dosage as low as possible, but take it. Nolva is for Gyno only, not PCT, and personally I feel there are better options to try first for gyno issues.

Once you have an imbalance of hormones (which will be very soon on cycle) your body will start to convert the extra test into EST... So I'd take the AI From day one. I like to stay ahead of bloat.

This should give you that ripped, cut look during cycle, instead of that swollen, larger, bloated look. Thats how it works for me.

Also gets rid of that 'steroid look' that I see so many kites at the gym all bloated out...

Run the AI from day 1. You will definately be in the female range for E2 if you don't.

I really like Mr Supps Formastanzol. Great AI and works fast, easy to apply. I hear they're going to have a big sale there too, might be good to pick up more or try it out!

have an AI on hand for certain

don't take it until you need to

Take it regardless, especially with your planned cycle.

I've been told to run Aromasin (12.5mg eod) through this entire bulk cycle + PCT.

Should I run an AI on cycle no matter what, cause hindering some gains is worth it if it means the prevention of gyno/bloat throughout the cycle?

This! You may want to taper off at the end, some guys actually start the AI a week or so before cycle. You can also run a non suicidal AI like adex during your cycle, and then use a suicidal AI like aromasin for PCT.

Never roll the dice on this one, AI = ALWAYS.

/V

Back