• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How does tren shut you down harder?

minimal

- - - - - - -
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I keep reading that tren is going to SEVERELY shut down HTPA.

So, how does 500mg of tren shut down a person harder than 500mg of test?

Anyone? :nerd:

Tren is a 19-Nor like Deca. 19-Nor compounds are more suppressive. Why that is I can't think of off the top of my head but I will come back later with some info.

Tren binds to the AR like 3 times more than Test so that may be why guys post that.

I also read that another reason could be if all 3 receptors (progesterone, estrogen and androgen) are bound, it will shut down your HPTA harder opposed to having only your androgen and estrogen receptors bound. (tren = progestin)

So, I'm guessing the reason why it takes much lower dose of tren to shut down a person compared to something like test is due to tren's high AR binding affinity?

I have never seen evidence that Tren shuts you down harder.

I didn't get shut down any harder on tren/test than test alone. My balls are testicular warriors though.

i think that what they mean is mg to mg tren is more potant at shutting you down. probably not really a difference between 500mg tren and 500mg test IMO

Would this mean that PCT will take longer after doing a cycle with Tren as opposed to Test?

IML Gear Cream!
I dunno.. i did hear some people saying they've had harder time recovering from tren than test. :hmmm:

I dunno.. i did hear some people saying they've had harder time recovering from tren than test. :hmmm:

I hear this too. People claim they take longer for their test levels to reach normal baseline levels when running Tren versus Test.

Personally though, I just run Test for 2 weeks longer than Tren, and it seems to cancel out this problem.

Also, people don't seem to run their Test high enough when running Tren. If I don't run my Test more than twice, if not 2.5 times higher than my Tren dose, I have a shriveled wang and can't ejaculate if my life depended on it.

Back