• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nicotine May Lead to Discovery of New Weight-Loss Drugs

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Nicotine May Lead to Discovery of New Weight-Loss Drugs, Scientists Say by Elizabeth Lopatto Smoking cigarettes, even with its health risks, has long been used as a way to shed pounds. Now scientists have discovered how the habit suppresses appetite, pointing the way for potential weight-loss drugs. Nicotine, the addictive substance in cigarettes, quells appetite [...]

Read More...

I actually use nicotine patches during cutting cycles - allows me to control cravings, but not recommended, becuase you still end up addicted to nicotine. Seems like I'm always coming down from something!!!

Cravings?

Nicotine cuts my carb cravings... on cycle its all i can do to resist a box of entemmens devils food donuts - hell I can eat the whole box before i even make out the door! nicotine patch, no problem. my body only craves protein and complex carbs. Probably psycho-somatic, but whatever works for me.

Nicotine cuts my carb cravings... on cycle its all i can do to resist a box of entemmens devils food donuts - hell I can eat the whole box before i even make out the door! nicotine patch, no problem. my body only craves protein and complex carbs. Probably psycho-somatic, but whatever works for me.

No shit eh? Interesting....as former smoker who has quit via patch and gum before, I have never noticed this.

Whatever works. :winkfinger:

I have also heard this. I have also read studies that show nicotine also improves athletic performance.

Back