• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please help this lost soul

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dear theCaptn'

To much gay pr0n, too much felching, I think I'm on the verge of a rectal prolapse. Even cock-docking is a miserable failure!

Is this where GoPro and I need to upgrade to scat eating and inter-species relationships to bust nuts?

Please help, signed Randy.

haha, this is fucking awesome!

Gobro and his league of minions have gotten away with their shit for far too long. I feel a round of prolonged negging is in order, followed by intra-anal insertion of all the placebos they have spammed, both past and present. :coffee:

...the fuck? :roflmao:

GoProlapse? Just trying out new nicknames for the felch-queen. "Straws in the air......commence suckling."

GoProlapse? Just trying out new nicknames for the felch-queen. "Straws in the air......commence suckling."

Freeloaders and registered anus whisperers, according to DRSE intel, with an apparent resistance to banning.

I did try gents

nothing you can't try and sick chill/aries on. Those assholes could annoy the dali lhama

nothing you can't try and sick chill/aries on. Those assholes could annoy the dali lhama

Aries is my bitch. He is ungeared and loves to be penetrated

Aries is my bitch. He is ungeared and loves to be penetrated
I've heard ungeared =queer
Is this true? Anywho, aries has been a lot of jt&d fellows bitches, He's got a thing for muscle bears.

IML Gear Cream!
What's the lowdown on this gopro drama? I need the facts!!

I don't actually know shit about it, I'm just playing along. When the capt'n shits on someone that's good enough for me.

Back