• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Euro-Pharmacies feedback?

its top shelf

I'm running the test e right now. Been 6 weeks, I'm going to have my blood tested pretty soon, so I'll post results when I get them.

havent tried europharm personally. I do know that everyone that has that I have encountered says its just as good as anything else Z offers. In all of my dealings with Z, I know if something wasnt as good as you can get his name wouldnt be on it! Give it a try. I have a great feeling you will be satisfied with the service and product! I know I have had a great experience with Z!!!!!!!

Euro is very good - haven't tried their Bolderdone yet?

But I have ran their Test-C, Test-E, Tren-E UGL, Tren-E Pharma-Grade, Proviron - and Dbol - VERY good results with all.

Here's a link to a review that I did about three weeks into the cycle - this was just after Euro was introduced to Z's site.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/124708-euro-pharmacies-z-reviews-good.html

Between Euro and Z - I find them both equally good - I just alternate between them now. :)

I am on the test e right now and use with my watson RX cyp. I actually prefer the EP over my RX !!! I have also used the cyp and much of what Repo has above ^^^ but not the tren. I am just cruising at present so my blood is bloodwork is high for my age- but I will blast soon and it skyrockets when I take it up to 750 ish. 3-350 ish with bumps is my cruise with goodies added. Yes- it is all gtg- but I have a hard time picking which I like the best - all Zgear is great !!

anybody suggest frontloading euro?

Back