• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1 Inch needle for glute injections

msumuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I'm about 10% bodyfat at 210 pounds at 5'11. Im using a 23 gauge 1 inch needle to inject 2.5 ML's into my glutes. I dont seem to be getting any buildup under the skin but my glutes never seem to get sore at all. Does it seem like it's getting deep enough into the muscle. Should I go with a longer pin, or can I stay with the inch needle? I really dig the inch needle into my glute also. I probably push it 1/4 of an inch after I already put the full inch of the needle into me. Thanks in advance!

I used 1.5 for glutes, but did not experience soreness either (well, with AP, I had wicked soreness and swelling and pain with my first supplier).

ive always used 1 inch for glutes no problems, actually have less pain in glutes, my favorite pin site

Cool man, thanks! I just want to make sure I'm getting it into the muscle and not just injecting it subcutaneous.

If you're pushing an extra 1/4" after the pin is all the way in you might as well consider upping to a 1-1/2". I judge pin size by the volume being injected. Anything over 2 ccs I use the 1.5" to ensure a deep muscular delivery. Otherwise the 1" has always worked fine. This is for those of us with reasonable BF and not a layer of whale blubber covering our arses.

If you're pushing an extra 1/4" after the pin is all the way in you might as well consider upping to a 1-1/2". I judge pin size by the volume being injected. Anything over 2 ccs I use the 1.5" to ensure a deep muscular delivery. Otherwise the 1" has always worked fine. This is for those of us with reasonable BF and not a layer of whale blubber covering our arses.

Agreed guessing at bf like the op said isnt the best measure lol I wouldnt use pain as a gauge on the depth of my injections though lol! If you arent sure spend the $3 and get some 1.5" imo

I still think 1.5 is the way to go for glutes...

I just shot three CC's of test E, tren A, and EQ into my glutes using an inch needle. I dont feel like theres any buildup under the skin. I want to use an 1.5 needle but every drugstore denies me and the source I use just gives me whatever he has on him.

Back