• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WTF. Urine tests for steroids?

ANIMALHAUS

Anabolic Whore
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I always thought it could only be done through blood work, but apparently I'm wrong.

Steroidconfirm.com :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

tests2_SC_heading.gif

Anabolic agents that are commonly abused:

» Testosterone
» Noretiochola
» Oxymetholone
» Dehydroepiandrosterone
» Nortestosterone
» Hydroxyandrosterone
» Methandienone
» Norandrosterone
» Hydroxyetiocholanolone
» Epitestosterone
» Stanozolol (Winstrol)

Im calling bs on that accuracy from urine.

there are only a couple of labs that will test for aas short of being an pro ball player you got nothing to worry about and it is realy expensive too why a normal 4 panel test your gtg

So what your saying is...

someone gets called in for a random drug test at work, they pee in the cup, and the test will come back as a false positive?

then they will investigate it, and identify the drug?

OR

they pee in a cup, the 4 panel test which everyone uses doesn't catch anything and they go back to work?

4 panel for sure i have passed then on a cycle. sometime on a 7 panel they test for a balance in something i forget but even then it wasnt sure and what i read most will pass through your system in 3 0r 4 weeks. all the piss test i have taken they tell you what they are testing for meth weed coke opiets(herrion victionide oxy) it is just plain too exspensive to test for aas.

Kind of funny I read an article that says they can a few days ago. I am in the military and I don't take steroids but found this interesting.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DoD labs are equipped to test for marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, LSD, opiates (including morphine and heroin), barbiturates and PCP. But not all samples are tested for all of these drugs. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Every sample gets tested for marijuana, cocaine and amphetamines, including ecstasy. Tests for other drugs are done at random on different schedules for each lab. Some laboratories do test every sample for every drug. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Commanders can request samples be tested for steroids. In this case, the samples are sent to the Olympic testing laboratory at the University of California at Los Angeles. [/FONT]

Kind of funny I read an article that says they can a few days ago. I am in the military and I don't take steroids but found this interesting.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DoD labs are equipped to test for marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, LSD, opiates (including morphine and heroin), barbiturates and PCP. But not all samples are tested for all of these drugs. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Every sample gets tested for marijuana, cocaine and amphetamines, including ecstasy. Tests for other drugs are done at random on different schedules for each lab. Some laboratories do test every sample for every drug. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Commanders can request samples be tested for steroids. In this case, the samples are sent to the Olympic testing laboratory at the University of California at Los Angeles. [/FONT]

cmon really? every sample, every drug? how is that even practical? This is what the military is spending their money on eh. :pissed:

I guess since the budget is in the trillions of dollars, might as well buy 1,000 dump trucks full of AAS and hand 'em out like candy

the way it works in the miliary usualy a least with me they would test everyone at one time in the company but only realy test 15% everyone knew that but if they called a group of 20 or so they are testing everyone there

IML Gear Cream!
Got tested when in the forces.
Was on cycle and passed.
Find it hard to believe you can detect Testosterone in your piss.
Maybe Orals....

testosterone is in every man regardless on cycle o off, so they woud have to check levels for confirmation

even 7 panel they wont see it most likely
I will guarntee it wont!! my wife works at a treatment center and gives drug test! Not something a typical pannel checks for! However they are now testing for K2 the fake pot!

According to many sites, the detection time for test enth is about 3 months. How do they drug test you for test enth except just testing if your test level is very high or not.

my management team knows i'm cycling and couldn't give a shit. They called me dumb and crazy, and I got to tell them it's good to know that even when my balls shrink, they're still bigger than theirs.

/end

cmon really? every sample, every drug? how is that even practical? This is what the military is spending their money on eh. :pissed:

I guess since the budget is in the trillions of dollars, might as well buy 1,000 dump trucks full of AAS and hand 'em out like candy

Its actually a little more complicated then that. They usualy only test about 10% of the company about once a week and there are about 200 in a co. The piss is sent out and they will only test 1-2 bottles of piss out of the whole box for mary j , coc , and lcd. If one comes back hot the whole box of piss gets tested for everything. Also when they test the 1-2 from the 10 % at the lab they switch it up like every ten boxes they will test for heroin then switch to oxycodone and so on and so on. And according to that article one of the labs in the U.S actually test for everything no matter what . But there are many labs across the country and it goes through on a rotational basis. The only reason I know about the first part of what I talked about is because I am friends with one of the medics that does it. And for the steroids that is crazy I thought they had to test for test too. But now they have certain chemicals that react with different substances say dbol is green and tren is blue. But they have to test for each independently they can't just run one test all at once.Don't quote me on the steroids because I have never been tested personally. But I am sure they just send your piss out for a basic test to see if your testosterone is elevated and if it is they probably call you in for blood work and try an narrow it down. Either way its easy to hide just don't take you top off and buy big pt shirts. And when your our try an dress conservative. Either way it all depends on your unit weather they care or not some are anal and some are not.

Nah, they need blood to see your test levels. Also, if they only see a compound in your piss (its been broken down) they will not know wtf it is anyways. If for some ungodly reason they do find this out tell them your on a prohormone.

Oh and don't get me started the army times had an article last week saying that the gi bill is over kill and we don't deserve to get full tuition assistance when we get out of the military and to top it off another jackass said that people that use the VA hospital because of injuries sustained in the miltary should start to pay to receive treatment it should not be free anymore.There trying to take away anything that is good most soldiers are on food stamps en shit we right above the line of poverty a pay is concerned Fuckem Im gettin out !!!!!

And for the steroids that is crazy I thought they had to test for test too. But now they have certain chemicals that react with different substances say dbol is green and tren is blue.

do they have a testing substance for something like test enth? i wonder if test enth leaves a metabolite that's different than natural endogenous test.

IML Gear Cream!
My boys were on probation, and work test don't test for aas at all unless you got booked for roids they will not dish out the money for it it's only in major sporting event's that are really have to worry about this

Nah, they need blood to see your test levels. Also, if they only see a compound in your piss (its been broken down) they will not know wtf it is anyways. If for some ungodly reason they do find this out tell them your on a prohormone.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Commanders can request samples be tested for steroids. In this case, the samples are sent to the Olympic testing laboratory at the University of California at Los Angeles". That is what I thought too bro they send the piss to the same place they test Olympic athletes. [/FONT]I'm telling you modern technology is a bitch.

My boys were on probation, and work test don't test for aas at all unless you got booked for roids they will not dish out the money for it it's only in major sporting event's that are really have to worry about this
Yea civilian jobs don't give a damn although they are cracking down on law enforcement and fire fighters.

probation and parole does not test for AAS, it is ** costly, they use test strips.

in terms of testing for AAS look for known metabolites not the actual substance. even a blood test would not show AAS use unless it was being sent ** the lab specifically for such. normally they just look at the T:E ratio

Nah, they need blood ** see your test levels. Also, if they only see a compound in your piss (its been broken down) they will not know wtf it is anyways. If for some ungodly reason they do find this out tell them your on a prohormone.

Yup. PH metabolites will show up in Urine. Hell you can even see them in stagnant piss (I used to piss in bottles in Iraq to increase my life expectancy).

They differ from compound to compound though, and I would imagine the testing would have to be compound-specific; ie superdrol metabolites, DHEA etc etc.

Yup. PH metabolites will show up in Urine. Hell you can even see them in stagnant piss (I used to piss in bottles in Iraq to increase my life expectancy).

They differ from compound to compound though, and I would imagine the testing would have to be compound-specific; ie superdrol metabolites, DHEA etc etc.

How does missing in bottles increase life expectancy? Just curious as I don't quite understand what you mean.

I've been UA tested at school, work, and while on probation for DUI and always passed my tests. Probation officer even asked me to my face if was on gear. I told him hell no.....he said it will show up in my UA and I called BS. I must have been right.

Back