• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

At Canada Customs for 2 Weeks!?

jusman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Small oder under $200. Shipped on early May arrived in Canada early June.
Just sitting there for 2 weeks now. Am I fucked our what? This will not be a good summer.... shirts gona stay on : ( Any one else with similiar stalls in Canada? Any with happy endings? :owned:

There was another person with the same issue but it finally came after sitting at canada customs for a good while

Bro, customs can hold that package for up to a month,
most of the time even if your package clears from customs the tracking doesn't update for some reason.
Also gotta think about canada post strike.

There was another person with the same issue but it finally came after sitting at canada customs for a good while
i was that person, almost 3 weeks sitting at customs but it made it through. Cdn customs is just backed up especially with the strike, give it time.

Yea i knew it was you i just was too lazy to look up your exact name to list it so i was vague lol

i was that person, almost 3 weeks sitting at customs but it made it through. Cdn customs is just backed up especially with the strike, give it time.

Give it some time, nothing anyone can do when it comes to customs.

Small oder under $200. Shipped on early May arrived in Canada early June.
Just sitting there for 2 weeks now. Am I fucked our what? This will not be a good summer.... shirts gona stay on : ( Any one else with similiar stalls in Canada? Any with happy endings? :owned:
oh yeah did you know your Canada post just went on an all out strike too? No mail is moving in Canada as of today all cause they want a back dated raise.

oh yeah did you know your Canada post just went on an all out strike too? No mail is moving in Canada as of today all cause they want a back dated raise.
this is true, mail is being accepted but not actually going anywhere. They lost so much money from the rotating strike i doubt this countrywide strike will last much longer, but unfortunatley yours isnt going anywhere until its over

Back