• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liquid Egg Whites expiration?

Livebig14

Getting fucking huge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. I want to order a large tub of liquid egg whites, as buying in bulk is cheaper. Im wondering how long will a tub of refrigerated egg whites last after being opened? thanks for the help

They generally tell you to use within seven to ten days of opening from what I recall. You could do powdered instead.. that lasts longer.

There should be expiraiton date on the tub. I used to separate yolks from whites myself. It was lot cheaper that way for me.:D

It's usually stamped on the container.

Speaking of container, where do you find "tubs" of egg whites and how much are they?
Google search 'liquid egg white'. I ordered from Eggwhite International long time ago. It took almost a month to get my order, also didn't like it. It is very expensive for me.

Lanas Egg Whites Home Page

These are the ones i bought just waiting for them to come in. Pretty cheap for the amount you get. Im willing to spend a few extra bucks to save some time. Check em out

Lanas Egg Whites Home Page

These are the ones i bought just waiting for them to come in. Pretty cheap for the amount you get. Im willing to spend a few extra bucks to save some time. Check em out
Yes, it makes sense. Liquid eggwhites are good choice for busy people.:D

For me, buying a flat of eggs is the most economical way to do it. I put the yolks on my dog's food.

alright thanks Sloppy. I already ordered Lanas egg whites ill let you guys know how i like them

Back