• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sarah Palin claims Paul Revere warned the British

I fucking hate stupid people....and what's even worst then a stupid person is a stupid person that thinks they are intelligent...

1 by land, 2 by sea...does that ring a bell retard!

her flock was busy editing the section on Paul Revere on wikipedia the other week to make it more in line with "her" version of history...

her flock was busy editing the section on Paul Revere on wikipedia the other week to make it more in line with "her" version of history...

dear god :nail: i really would like to know who writes those emails because she can't seem to open her mouth without screwing up.

I fucking hate stupid people....and what's even worst then a stupid person is a stupid person that thinks they are intelligent...

1 by land, 2 by sea...does that ring a bell retard!

Maybe they should publish a textbook. I'll bet Texas would adopt it. They tend to be big on revisionist History, not to mention Science.

Yes, she is waaay more qualified to be prez than the prez we currently have, dopes!

And she's supposed to be one of the chosen few to be the great hope of conservatives. I only hope they keep looking.

Holy old news Batman. Where have you people been for the past two weeks? And by the way, dozens of historians have already confirmed that the SPECIFIC event she was talking about is 100% accurate.

After the British captured Paul Revere he warned them that we were already prepared for their arrival.

Jeeze, Palin Darrangement Syndrom is a sad sad thing to watch. :jerkit:

Holy old news Batman. Where have you people been for the past two weeks? And by the way, dozens of historians have already confirmed that the SPECIFIC event she was talking about is 100% accurate.

After the British captured Paul Revere he warned them that we were already prepared for their arrival.

:roflmao:

You're past the limit sir

Lam you are Libertal Joke. Sarah would smoke you in politics but she was a mayor a Gov and almost became VP but you think she's stupid. The only stupid one is you. I can just bet inside you are a unhappy man its so easy to spot it in your posts. You try to make yourself look like the man on a internet board that knows it all but in reality not happening.

Lam you are Libertal Joke. Sarah would smoke you in politics but she was a mayor a Gov and almost became VP but you think she's stupid. The only stupid one is you. I can just bet inside you are a unhappy man its so easy to spot it in your posts. You try to make yourself look like the man on a internet board that knows it all but in reality not happening.

Barry's President. He could school you in politics.
You think he's stupid, but its you that's the stupid one.
It's easy to tell by your posts that your are an unhappy asshole.
You try to make yourself look like the man on the internet board
but in reality, we all know its not happening.

IML Gear Cream!

So, what is the real story? Did Palin commit one of the most baffling re-tellings of revolutionary history in recent memory, or is she the victim of the sinister "gotcha" media (her nickname for any reporter/organization that asks her questions to which she doesn't have an answer)? The answer is clear, and any objective individual ought to be confident in saying that Palin's version of the story is a piece of historical fraud. A cursory reading of Paul Revere's own telling of the story in his letter to Jeremy Belknap is sufficient to show that this is the case.
In Palin's defense of her remarks, she claims that the British had been in the area of Revere's ride for seven years and that "part of his ride was to warn the British." There was certainly a British presence in that area, as Revere notes, but nothing about his telling of the events of that night suggest that part of his mission was to inform them about the presence of a rebel militia. So, unless Palin means that by warning the rebels Revere was also unintentionally warning the British, her second set of claims has no basis in history. Moreover, if she was referring this supposed unintentional warning, that certainly seems like an odd feature to focus on when asked about Paul Revere's ride.
So what about Malcolm's claims that Revere "warned" the British upon his capture? This is also quite a stretch. This is what Revere claims happened upon his capture in pg. 4 of his letter:
"I observed a Wood at a Small distance, & made for that.When I got there, out Started Six officers, on Horse back, and orderd me to dismount;-one of them, who appeared to have the command, examined me, where I came from, & what my Name Was? I told him. it was Revere, he asked if it was Paul? I told him yes He asked me if I was an express? I answered in the afirmative. He demanded what time I left Boston? I told him; and aded,that their troops had catched aground in passing the River,and that There would be five hundred Americans there in a short time, for I had alarmedthe Countryall the way up.He imediately rode towards those who stoppd us, when all five of them came down upon a full gallop; one of them, whom I afterwards found to be MajorMitchel, of the 5th Regiment, Clapped his pistol to my head,called me by name,& told me he was going to ask mesomequestions, & if Idid not give him true answers, he would blow mybrains out.He thenaskedmesimilar questions to those above.Hethen orderd me to mount my Horse, after searching me for arms. He then orderd them to advance, & to lead me in front. When we got to the Road, they turned down towards Lexington. When we had got about one Mile, the Major Rode up to the officer that was leading me, & told him to give me to the Sergeant. As soonas he took me, the Major orderd him, if I attempted torun, or any body insulted them, to blow my brains out. We rode till we got near Lexington Meeting-house, when the Militia fired a Voley of Guns, which appeared to alarm them very much."
As you can see, his "defiant warning" to the British was much less a warning than it was a confession as a result of being interrogated at gunpoint and upon threat of death. [FONT=&quot]

:nerd:
[/FONT]

So, what is the real story? Did Palin commit one of the most baffling re-tellings of revolutionary history in recent memory, or is she the victim of the sinister "gotcha" media (her nickname for any reporter/organization that asks her questions to which she doesn't have an answer)? The answer is clear, and any objective individual ought to be confident in saying that Palin's version of the story is a piece of historical fraud. A cursory reading of Paul Revere's own telling of the story in his letter to Jeremy Belknap is sufficient to show that this is the case.
In Palin's defense of her remarks, she claims that the British had been in the area of Revere's ride for seven years and that "part of his ride was to warn the British." There was certainly a British presence in that area, as Revere notes, but nothing about his telling of the events of that night suggest that part of his mission was to inform them about the presence of a rebel militia. So, unless Palin means that by warning the rebels Revere was also unintentionally warning the British, her second set of claims has no basis in history. Moreover, if she was referring this supposed unintentional warning, that certainly seems like an odd feature to focus on when asked about Paul Revere's ride.
So what about Malcolm's claims that Revere "warned" the British upon his capture? This is also quite a stretch. This is what Revere claims happened upon his capture in pg. 4 of his letter:
"I observed a Wood at a Small distance, & made for that.When I got there, out Started Six officers, on Horse back, and orderd me to dismount;-one of them, who appeared to have the command, examined me, where I came from, & what my Name Was? I told him. it was Revere, he asked if it was Paul? I told him yes He asked me if I was an express? I answered in the afirmative. He demanded what time I left Boston? I told him; and aded,that their troops had catched aground in passing the River,and that There would be five hundred Americans there in a short time, for I had alarmedthe Countryall the way up.He imediately rode towards those who stoppd us, when all five of them came down upon a full gallop; one of them, whom I afterwards found to be MajorMitchel, of the 5th Regiment, Clapped his pistol to my head,called me by name,& told me he was going to ask mesomequestions, & if Idid not give him true answers, he would blow mybrains out.He thenaskedmesimilar questions to those above.Hethen orderd me to mount my Horse, after searching me for arms. He then orderd them to advance, & to lead me in front. When we got to the Road, they turned down towards Lexington. When we had got about one Mile, the Major Rode up to the officer that was leading me, & told him to give me to the Sergeant. As soonas he took me, the Major orderd him, if I attempted torun, or any body insulted them, to blow my brains out. We rode till we got near Lexington Meeting-house, when the Militia fired a Voley of Guns, which appeared to alarm them very much."
As you can see, his "defiant warning" to the British was much less a warning than it was a confession as a result of being interrogated at gunpoint and upon threat of death. [FONT=&quot]

:nerd:
[/FONT]

:clap: :clap:

Bahahahahaha, you mean the bitch who wrote the primary republican goals on her hand to remember them? You are a defender of Palin, bahahaha, you are a fucking moron.

You are a defender of Palin, bahahaha, you are a fucking moron.

my brain refuses to allow me to believe that people truly think she is intelligent, maybe if you took the short bus to school she would be considered such in comparison. if she had a D after her name republicans would be calling her a moron/idiot like the rest of us.

Even though I think she's an idiot, I don't see anything wrong with her saying what she said in this case except that she sounds stupid the way she is saying it....and he didn't fire any shots nor ring any bells, he was on a secret mission....

At least she didn't say he was the one who rode through town screaming "the British(or Redcoats, I've heard it both ways) are coming!", I saw on the History channel that we were all lied to in school about that shit, since most colonials still thought of themselves as British it would've been confusing....

She sounds worse than GW Bush....
"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."

....and he didn't fire any shots nor ring any bells, he was on a secret mission....

exactly...there were British agents all over the place

maybe when we were looking for pablo escobar with the columbian national police we should have used a megaphone and called out his name vs taking the covert route.

You Liberals are going to cry so fukn hard when barry the homo loses bad in 2012 omg you wont know what to do. This video is great gears because it just proves my case that this biden idiot is 10 times 20 times worse the sarah 100x worse yet none of the liberalism clan says anything negative about biden because they blow him also just like barry. For every fuk up Sarah did I can find the same amount double on Blow job barry ands 3-4 x the amount on blojob job biden

You Liberals are going to cry so fukn hard when barry the homo loses bad in 2012 omg you wont know what to do. This video is great gears because it just proves my case that this biden idiot is 10 times 20 times worse the sarah 100x worse yet none of the liberalism clan says anything negative about biden because they blow him also just like barry. For every fuk up Sarah did I can find the same amount double on Blow job barry ands 3-4 x the amount on blojob job biden

and you will be crying in 2020 when health care costs have doubled, and when your 65 and living in a tent because you couldn't afford to save...

You liberals bla bla bla bla, you liberals bla bla bla bla. Liberals, I hate liberals, put me in a room full of liberals and I'll go crazy, liberals, I hate liberals, put me in a room full of liberals and I'll go crazy.

and you will be crying in 2020 when health care costs have doubled, and when your 65 and living in a tent because you couldn't afford to save...

See Liberal I do not have to worry about my life or my familys life and health care because we are already covered and wont have any finacial troubles to worry about when that happens because unlike you I work and save and invest and put away and I dont live off the gov unlike you.I read you like a book and just know already what type if person you are, and to say I'll be crying already makes me think your unemployed collecting a check and in reality its you that will have to worry about your future. Your to easy to figure out

See Liberal I do not have to worry about my life or my familys life and health care because we are already covered and wont have any finacial troubles to worry about when that happens because unlike you I work and save and invest and put away and I dont live off the gov unlike you.I read you like a book and just know already what type if person you are, and to say I'll be crying already makes me think your unemployed collecting a check and in reality its you that will have to worry about your future. Your to easy to figure out

* since your family is so well off, you really should restart your education back at 1st grade, obviously nothing took the first time around.

lol it's quite obvious you can't read and you surely don't know me...you get all your info from TV that's why you are so informed about nothing...:roflmao:

* the only gov money I've ever received was federal tax returns my first 2 years in the Navy, how sad is that?

Last edited:
Omg I can read you like a book. by you saying the Navy you want others to beleive you were in the service which you probably were and you could never take Gov assistance which you clearly are but dont want anyone to know. And thats just it I have saved for my familys future so who cares if I cant spell right or do this right or wrong I took care of my familys future and dont have to worry about anything because I work and save and had a plan.

Omg I can read you like a book. by you saying the Navy you want others to beleive you were in the service which you probably were and you could never take Gov assistance which you clearly are but dont want anyone to know. And thats just it I have saved for my familys future so who cares if I cant spell right or do this right or wrong I took care of my familys future and dont have to worry about anything because I work and save and had a plan.

Well give you a cookie. Congratulations on doing what you are fucking suppose to do. I also work, save, and plan. It doesn't mean I can be a dumbass and all is forgiving. Life doesn't stop there.

Nobody gives a fuck about your working, saving, and planning. It is part of being an adult, and should be considered the bare minimum. The next step is learning how to read and write, which should have been taken care of when you were in elementary school, but you were probably screaming at the teacher that the liberals stole your pencil.

On welfare, eh? IF you do work it's some minimum wage job because you really do need to be able to write coherently for just about any job.

Anyone understand this? Next time anyone goes to the zoo check the monkey cages and see if any of them have an internet connection. One of them is pounding on a keyboard.

On welfare, eh? IF you do work it's some minimum wage job because you really do need to be able to write coherently for just about any job.

my guess is secondary education tops in his case or product of no-child left behind. literacy is a major problem in the US we rank at near the bottom of all OECD countries but that is by design in the US.

Back