• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Human stud fucks women for pregnancy

WellHung

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
One day last summer my wife and I were sunbathing nude by our pool as we often do at our adults-only condo here in Spain when a young man named Mario came to the door. He was a college student and said he would be moving into the unit next door for a few months to do a most unusual "summer job."

Mario had been making money selling his semen at a local sperm bank. Apparently, one of the nurses noted the massive quantity and exceptional quality of Mario's semen. She told him that a number of wealthy, single women who used the bank's services for artificial insemination actually preferred a more "natural" approach to getting pregnant.

So the nurse asked Mario to join her in a business venture. That's how Mario became our neighbor. For the next three months each day a young or middle aged woman came to our neighbor's condo and could be seen laying nude by his pool.

Throughout the day we watched Mario fuck these women, sometimes as much as three, four, or five times in one day to ensure they received as much semen as he could produce (SEE PICTURE BELOW).

They would come in three day intervals at the height of their fertile period and get Mario's "special treatment" for three days straight. He would then take two days off to regain his strength and rebuild his sperm supply.

By the end of the three months Mario had fucked at least 20 women in this manner (giving us a wonderful show each time!).

When he left he told us that of the women he fucked, about 80 percent became pregnant - highly satisfied customers to be sure!

We are looking forward to Mario's return this summer. My wife has reached menopause, is not worried about becoming pregnant, and is thinking about asking Mario to service her as well!

Attachments

• MARIO.jpg
    MARIO.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 578
tiqtdcb570.jpg

is it me or does that mans genitalia make a hard left just passed the scrotum

:coffee:

Sounds like a hard job.

the guy who started this thread mentions his pool in every post he makes. his pool, his wife and other guys cocks usually. and yea i'd buy this if 20 guys got laid by the guy in the pic.

IML Gear Cream!
One day last summer my wife and I were sunbathing nude by our pool as we often do at our adults-only condo here in Spain when a young man named Mario came to the door. He was a college student and said he would be moving into the unit next door for a few months to do a most unusual "summer job."

Mario had been making money selling his semen at a local sperm bank. Apparently, one of the nurses noted the massive quantity and exceptional quality of Mario's semen. She told him that a number of wealthy, single women who used the bank's services for artificial insemination actually preferred a more "natural" approach to getting pregnant.

So the nurse asked Mario to join her in a business venture. That's how Mario became our neighbor. For the next three months each day a young or middle aged woman came to our neighbor's condo and could be seen laying nude by his pool.

Throughout the day we watched Mario fuck these women, sometimes as much as three, four, or five times in one day to ensure they received as much semen as he could produce (SEE PICTURE BELOW).

They would come in three day intervals at the height of their fertile period and get Mario's "special treatment" for three days straight. He would then take two days off to regain his strength and rebuild his sperm supply.

By the end of the three months Mario had fucked at least 20 women in this manner (giving us a wonderful show each time!).

When he left he told us that of the women he fucked, about 80 percent became pregnant - highly satisfied customers to be sure!

We are looking forward to Mario's return this summer. My wife has reached menopause, is not worried about becoming pregnant, and is thinking about asking Mario to service her as well!

So, what you're saying is, you live in the X rated Melrose place?

It's anatomically impossible to impregnate (produce potent semen) multiple women in one day. His success rate is probably non-existent.

sounds like a great job.

Everyone's got to make a living some how.

let us know how ur wife likes getting beat out by the pool boy...:jerkit:

with a story like that I expected the guy to have a big dick, plus it looks photo shopped.

In Belgium it is difficult for single women to obtain donor-sperm.
I placed several ads that I was willing to service women wanting to get pregnant,
with medical screening regarding VD; and did get some reactions.
Some were jokes, but up till now I have already impregnated 2 women in the same way as described in the original message. One got pregnant after the first 'treatment' of approximately 10 days, with the other woman it took 2 'treatments', which I happily provided. The understanding was that I was to fuck them at least once every day. They got pregnant, and I got great free sex.
Sure it's really happening.

Im fairly new but your posts 'well hung' are just terrible! are you serious?

Back