• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Power Factor or Power Crackter?

Kuzinbo

Junior "REDNECK" Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:D OK, it has been a while since I have been on, and I have tons of new developments for some of my personal bests. I will post something in the supplement section that is really cool. At least for me it was. If you consider packing on over 20 pounds in 8 weeks cool. So, here is the question I have for the training forum of all you metal pushing monsters. A friend I work with is raving about this Power Factor Training by Peter Sisco. He said it is working great. I like to change up once in a while, and was thinking about it. But, I don???t feel like wasting time so if anyone has any personal knowledge of it, it would be great to hear other's experiences with this little tome before I read it. I am just having a hard time believing doing only partials can be good. Maybe I am old school of strict form and full range. But, I am much to busy to sit down and read this buck if it is not worth it.

Sooooo hook a brotha up!!!:cool:

i'm old school myself, but.............there comes a time to try different things.look at it this way, maybe after its all said and done, you personally tried it and can pass that info onto another person.not much help on this. sorry.:rolleyes: now that you got my interest up, i'll check up on a few things.:thumb:

Hi,
Let me start by saying that I am by no means a pro bodybuilder, but I have two books by Pete Sisco and John Little - Static Contraction and Power Factor. I've given both a go, but seeing as you want opinions of Power Factor I'll leave Static Contraction out of it (unless you ask). I liked the sound of both really as they offer time consuming workouts with maximum benifit. After doing Power Factor for a bit, I think it's very flawed. Not because of the partials, but the idea of doing fast reps and as many as you can in as little time as possible. If anything you run the risk of using outside forces such as powerlifters do to lunge the weight. I think partials can work, so long as they are controlled, but then you also need a hell of a lot of weight! Moreso than some gyms have on offer. The looks you get from people doesn't help either :)

Please remember this is my opinion! If it works for you fine, do it :thumb:

dj-r00

Thanks... I wanted someone who tried it. I change my workout about every 8 weeks. My biggest problem is being consistant year round. I will stick to full range. You reminded me of something. I used to train with this pro powerlifter. I mean all natural at 165 benchin 415 is pretty damn good. We did some partials, and the routine I was on with him, my gains were slow. Both strength and power believe it or not. I am tall 6 foot 4 230, and power lifting is just not possibel with me. Not at this stage in my life. I work out 3 times a week for about an hour at the very most. I split my routine between push and pull. Like chest back, done back to back alternating sets. This last tour, I did 8 weeks on this 1 test and other supp. I did not eat that great and because of my job, I am a lucky reciepient of a sleep disorder. So, I know I dont get enough rest. I dont drink enough water. The reason I tried the 1 test and other was because I had my test level tested, and work flipped the bill since they make me take a yearly physical. I was in the very low end of normal. I don't remember completely, but normal was something like 300 to like 800. I was like 400 and change. Let me tell you something. From this supp, I went back up from 210 to 230 with about 5 pounds of bulk thanks to old bud. I am not shooting for a six pack because my ole lady wants me bulky... she finds it sexy so I don't have to be concerned with watching my diet. So, I down many mozzi sticks... lol. The biggest I have ever been was about 220. Lean. So, I know this stuff works awesome. I literally felt the difference. I never ever had such a test filled workout. The intesity was amazing. I blew up, and every noticed. Even the big boss, and he asked if I was roiding out. I convinced him no, and he let it go. Not that I was worried, but I would lose my job, and he would have one of my brethren arrest me. Or I could have locked myself up. But that happened once before and it was a mess. I resisted myself, the crowed cheered me on from both sides. It was a stale mate. LOL... anywho... when I get the time to go to the supp page I will post something on the supp unless you want a pm. So, I am getting ready to do another cycle of the 1 test and that other thing (forget the name), and I am going to try to do better. I am getting some growth time PM because it puts me out. Then, cut back on the doughnuts and coffee. And eat more protein. I have a feeling 240 will come after this one. Everyone is different and for me it worked. Not sure what do do with training. I was simply doing 6 to 10 reps two excercised and my workouts were the pinical of intesity. Like I said.. I was reved up, and I had amazing pumps and even if I only did arms and calves... I left drenched. Anywho.... have to go suit up.

Peace to the homies and stuff.:thumb:

Back