• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pinning before bed....

Ballgame23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anybody ever have any issues with certain AAS's keeping you up at night if you inject before bed? More of a curiosity question to see how ppl react to certain substances.

I would guess it depends on what your using.

Pinned prop, test E, and EQ before I went to sleep last night and I was all good. I'd say you will be okay. If you're using short esters just keep it consistent relating to the time when you pin.

If its a fast acting ester you might want to do it in the morning but I dont think it works that quick lol! I gaurentee if yoou are running tren It doent matter what time of day you hit it you wont sleep worht a shit!:wacko:

If its a fast acting ester you might want to do it in the morning but I dont think it works that quick lol! I gaurentee if yoou are running tren It doent matter what time of day you hit it you wont sleep worht a shit!:wacko:

That's not totally true. Tren seems to have some type of strange CNS stimulation to it for some. Dosing is best done in the early AM to help off set this if you're prone.

Also sleep depends upon dose, the higher the dose the worse the sides for most.

Funny thing is, tren is so powerful that you don't need much at all in order to see the benefits of it. I know guys who get great results with 30-50mg ED.

That's not totally true. Tren seems to have some type of strange CNS stimulation to it for some. Dosing is best done in the early AM to help off set this if you're prone.

Funny thing is, tren is so powerful that you don't need much at all in order to see the benefits of it. I know guys who get great results with 30-50mg ED.

I'm taking 40mg EOD for 2 weeks to be sure I can handle it, then going 40mg ED for 4 weeks, let you all know the results! Taking it with 600mg EQ EW, with 400mg Prop EW :shooter:

I agree with the dose specific part for sure im runnimg tren a at 100mg eod. The sleep is shit but still better then when i ran 300 mg of tren e. I always pin early am but ive read srudies that show test levels decline throughout the day so really the most oppertune time to pin for the most stable blood levels woyld be as late in the day as possible, when test levels are at there lowest. But really i think we are splitting hairs. As long as your getting the gear in you you will get results lol!

When under the Tren spell, the first 4-5 weeks of sleep were all gtg. However, come week 6 and beyond - forget it. Toss, turn, toss, turn, nerves, twitching, fastpaced breathing, lsd-like dreams; you name it. Kind of funny now but not at the time.

Overall, I prefer pinning early in the day in order to be mobile and get the gear pumping through the system as opposed to laying dormant and still in bed.

I agree with the dose specific part for sure im runnimg tren a at 100mg eod. The sleep is shit but still better then when i ran 300 mg of tren e. I always pin early am but ive read srudies that show test levels decline throughout the day so really the most oppertune time to pin for the most stable blood levels woyld be as late in the day as possible, when test levels are at there lowest. But really i think we are splitting hairs. As long as your getting the gear in you you will get results lol!

To a degree, but the studies you cite are for test and not tren, seeing that there are no studies done on tren the only thing we have to go off of is feedback from users.

FYI- I bet your sides would be reduced with ED injections. EOD leads to fluctuating blood levels, thus causing more sides in most users.

Yes, it is important to be consistent with the dosing for the most part.

I was taking 50mg ED of the Ace for final 3-4 weeks but began on the Hex version for first 4-5 weeks. I prefered the Ace as it seemed to have more of a round-the-clock kick to it. Stronger mg per mg and higher peak. I dunno, could all be in my head. 6 to one; half dozen to another perhaps but there's something a bit more compelling about the Ace IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I figured the sleep issues into it from Tren. Been there and doing that again. That's why I keep the xanax handy!!! But I just find it easier to do my injects at night rather than in the morning when I'm usually in a panic from hitting the snooze 5x's. Always done it at, so I didn't know if it had anything to do with it.

Back