• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

aromasin

It can help some while on cycle due to high estrogen causing excessive water. Will not help to control daily high blood pressure. If you want to take that because you normally have high blood pressure it will not be effective for that. You will need proper medication; such as an ace inhibitor, beta blocker, calcium channel blocker or a diuretic. If this is the case see a physician. Take care.

if you have high BP maybe try some Hawthorn berry

Yeah, you can try some otc options first but if it stays high you will need medication. Otc's usually only sometimes help for borderline high pressure.

It can help be lowering water retention due to high estrogen. Aromasin is also easier on the lipids than Adex or Letro. I would look into IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support for your health support needs. I use it year round. It helps protect the liver, heart, prostate, lower BP, Support Healthy lipids, and reduce strain on the body from AAS or PH. Great product.

It can help be lowering water retention due to high estrogen. Aromasin is also easier on the lipids than Adex or Letro. I would look into IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support for your health support needs. I use it year round. It helps protect the liver, heart, prostate, lower BP, Support Healthy lipids, and reduce strain on the body from AAS or PH. Great product.

thnx, will check it out

Back