• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prohormones

mggisforme

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I spent so much time researching a cycle of test and stuff like that and I overlooked how powerful prohormones are. Since I've known people taking them since the 9th grade and we just bought them from the store in town I never knew how strong they actually were. and now I have a case of gyno...

I'm just curious of what I should do next time, like if I take a cycle of superDMZ (which I think I might try out) or any other prohormone... do I need to take aromasin while on then or any other thing? does it differ between certain prohormones? I would like to try something else soon and superDMZ sounds like it is pretty good, but I want to do it right this time...

what did you take? how much, how long? when did the gyno show up?

i took sos 500 and then after only two weeks i took epivar, but I got some good advice on it i think and I'm gonna try some letro and maybe aromasin to get rid of it. but i was just wondering for the future what i need to take along with a prohormone to be safe.

Back