• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

acutane

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone who has had success please pm me i have a few questions. :winkfinger:

No source checking lol

I'm taking it now, but it is way to soon to give a review, 20 days so far, it seems to be drying up my skin, I continuely put on blistex cause of dryness!

I'm taking it now, but it is way to soon to give a review, 20 days so far, it seems to be drying up my skin, I continuely put on blistex cause of dryness!

I'm about 30 days in of 20mg/day. I did do 40/mg for the 3rd week, not sure why, but I did. I'm back to 20mg /day.

Sides were so non existant I wasn't sure if it was real. 40mg/day corner of my nose got super dry, and chapstick needed.

Back to 20 and nose corners feel better.

My neck/shave area is excellent. Never an ingrown hair, or anything, just perfect stubble. Improvement.

A pimple here and there on my chest is all I have.

When I started I had practially zero acne, and I still have zero.

So far so good.

It's very, very easy to find this for your lab rats. In fact, a search of a thread I made will find you the answer your searching for.

It's very, very easy to find this for your lab rats. In fact, a search of a thread I made will find you the answer your searching for.

Ya im not looking for a source lol just had a few questions thanks guys!

what dose you running Mr. Big?

20mg a day! That's what most are doing now, I never had an acne problem till I started AAS's, now I get it on my back and some major sized ones on my chest, so I decided to use the accutane to take care of it, it takes a few months from what I understand to start seeing the difference, I will keep this board up to date as I see improvements or not!

IML Gear Cream!
I started off at 20mg and then my doc bumped me up to 40 by the second month then 60mg by the third. I said fuck that I just ran 40 through all 3 months. A short run for considering people take this stuff for 5-6 months or even more.

My cystic acne has stopped but I still get whitehead pimples here and there and my pores still get clogged pretty bad depending on how much I sweat and what not. But my face is never really oily at all nowadays.

I'd say 89-95% success with the medication. The only sides I got was really dry skin, dry lips, and total blindness in the dark(it was kind of scary at first lol)

I still do get a bit of backne and rarely pimples on my chest. But thats usually when Im sweating like crazy.

Good to know. I'm gonna be starting 20mg a day for about 4 to 6 months. My acne is pretty bad on my shoulders and chest right now. I'm looking forward to it going away.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Wasn't acutane pulled from the markets because it was causing Chrones disease (I think it's spelled Chrones)? Haven't I seen law firm commercials about Acutane?

I heard its the best stuff out there my friend is on it about 3 months in he was running straight test 500mg a week and he still ffelt like shit it reaks havoc on your system i wouldnt! recommend running any orals or anything that needs to pass through your liver while on it....... but it works

as i know accutaine is very harse on the liver....more so than gear...so never take it while on a cycle mate ;)

You get major depression. Its crazy ass shit. And if you happen to develop any problems they are currently getting sued for side effects, call Larry H Parker lol.

IML Gear Cream!
accutane works wonders but its so expensive and apparntly the center of a huge lawsuit. many people are sueing the makers of it for adverse side effects.

Accutane works amazing. I've taken it while on an Oral cycle to help with excess oil and clogged pores. I'd recc taking a Liver support if you decide to go that route. I also had blood work done while on the accutane/cycle. Liver was perfectly fine. Buy a shit load of lotion and lip balm tho, it'll dry you right up. I started at 10mg/ed for a week, had it in my system and started the "initial breakout" that will occur from it. 20mg/ed for 3 weeks to help fight it. Been pizza face free ever since. :buttrock::buttrock:http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/images/smilies/buttrock.gif

Back