• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Z is da man!

powerfulcapo

Maker of Cement Shoes
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got my presents today! I will keep you guys updated on my run! already took 2cc's !:ohyeah:

Z is like the uncle you wished you had, but never had, but now you have it, you get all giddy!! ..... No Homo lmao

IML Gear Cream!
Glad all worked out bro- many packs are landing now. Enjoy

Nice. How long did it take.

u may find t/a info on the z website, or u can use common sense and know that Dom will probably be less than 2 weeks, while Int can take up to a month.

faster than you know! wow actually really fast for int!

Thank you for the acceptance!:clapping:

Ya thi int is QUICK!!! I Thnink if you look up you might see uncle z airlines sometimes lol!!!

Nice looking product too! and smooth pins:thumbs:

Whats do you guys think about Front loading ?

Whats do you guys think about Front loading ?
In my opinion its a waste of time as all it will do is cause a spike in blood levels then go back down so there is no real gain. If you want to get things rolling blast some dbol or kick off with some prop while the longer esters build up. IMO

Latsky...
Sorry, new to the board, but not new to the game. Thanks...

Latsky...
Sorry, new to the board, but not new to the game. Thanks...

No problem the admin is very strict on this and its actually in the board rules. No disrespect just want to make sure we all get to enjoy this for a long time:winkfinger:

Back