• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Denver Bronco Jason Hunter's defense apparently weak against knife attack!

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
haHA :D It's funny because he didn't die, yeah. LOL @ "on accident."

Police detail attack on Bronco player

Detroit -- A police report obtained by The Associated Press is shedding new light on the domestic dispute that put Denver Broncos defensive player Jason Hunter in the hospital.

The report from Detroit police says Hunter was struck in the left upper chest by a kitchen knife hurled at him by his girlfriend during an argument over cell phones the morning of April 27. The report was obtained by the AP through a Freedom of Information Act request.

According to the report, Hunter told police the woman waved the knife and told him to stay back before throwing it "on accident." She took her 27-year-old boyfriend to the hospital and later was arrested. Prosecutors haven't charged her.

From the AP

Last edited:
The man needed to keep his pimp hand strong.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Fuck that. Why do people put up with that kinda shit? If anyone ever really threatens me with a weapon I would never see them again. Don't care if it's my wife, GF, baby mommma....etc

Fuck that. Why do people put up with that kinda shit? If anyone ever really threatens me with a weapon I would never see them again. Don't care if it's my wife, GF, baby mommma....etc

Iz called loooooove.

Called a gf in college who I was living with and told her I'd be home late. I was out with classmates. Got home late that night and bumped my head on the butt of a steak knife she had stabbed into the front door. Attached was a note.

lol :mooh:

I forget what the note said, but I remember walking in the house cautiously and saying, "I have iced tea."

Not sure a gallon of iced tea is much protection against a knife attack. :thinking:

Had to pull this same girl off a car she was intent on destroying with her bare hands.

Back