• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A Letter To Osama bin Laden

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am a 47 year old male, I have a wife and 5 kids. I, like so many other Americans, had gotten to the point we took our freedom for granted. We forgot to say hi to our neighbors, to kiss our wives and kids when they left the house. We forgot to go to the church of our own beliefs.

As we went to the jobs of our choice, to the schools of our choice, the stores of our choice, we forgot.

As we paid for our houses, cars, food, and gifts, as we went to see football, baseball, racing and golf, we forgot.

As we elected our leaders, built our cites, churches,and homes, we forgot.

As we build our roads and bicker where they should go, while we grow our crops and bicker how much they should cost. As we go to our national parks and bicker how they should be used, as we go fishing and bicker what should be released, we forgot.

But thanks to you, we now remember. We remember why we are proud to be Amercians, fathers, mothers, workers, leaders,and neighbors.Thanks to you, we now bicker less and have grown closer.

You have made a grave mistake. You have made us stronger than ever. You have made us more determined to protect freedom, something you have never allowed your people. And yes, I feel sorry for them.

Freedom will defeat you. The free people of the world will defeat you. There is not room in our free world for you, or anyone who belives in terrorism.

May you be ready for your time of judgement.

-Mike, a proud American.

AMEN!!!!!!

Back