• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Puked yesterday!!! WooHoo!!!

gopro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, it was SHOCK leg day. It snowed heavily here and very few people ventured out to my gym. It was basically empty so I had full run of the place! So here's the scenario...after I warmed up I decided my first superset would be leg extensions and squats...

extensions...165 x 20/squats...225 x 20 (just below parallel)...did this superset twice...then, my next superset was extensions and hack squats...

extensions...165 x 15/hacks...270 x 12 (ass to floor)...did this superset twice...then, did 2 dropsets on the leg press...

leg press...8 plates per side x 15, drop to six plates x 8, drop to 4 plates x 8, then, did my final exercise...

RAN TO BATHROOM AND PUKED MY GUTS UP!!! That was considered cardio...

...oh, almost forgot...then I did hamstrings!

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumb: :thumb: .......oh shit i got legs today...........:cry: :cry: :cry: , but wait its power week.:rocker: :rocker:

Originally posted by gopro

LMAO!!!!

:laugh:

deum! talk about working your self hard!

Hhahahha

Go Gopro! (Yoda)----When i do legs i just get VERY sick, but never barf!!!!! Maybe im not working hard enuf....

Thats it---Im going to BARF next leg day in honor of GOPRO!!!! HAHAHAAHHA

-Ken

That's hardcore Gopro!! Your "shock" leg workout is awesome. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks everyone. Yeah, it was a sick workout. It has happened before, but not in a while. This is just a signal that I'm turning it up a notch in the gym! Its amazing that the weights I used were so light, but yet the workout was harder than any heavy day. 225 on the squat felt like a car on my back after the 10th rep! The point is...if you want it bad enough, you MUST test your outer limits! This can only be done with the power of your mind! Your body wants to be lazy, but the mind MUST say different!!!!

Like my quote says..."Don't just workout...GO TO WAR!"

!! i just did your leg shock day for the first time last week, and i totally felt like I was going to puke throughout most of it! i thought there was something wrong with me, but this gives me confidence that all is well, thanks gopro!!!

Ok, it was SHOCK leg day. It snowed heavily here and very few people ventured out to my gym. It was basically empty so I had full run of the place! So here's the scenario...after I warmed up I decided my first superset would be leg extensions and squats...

extensions...165 x 20/squats...225 x 20 (just below parallel)...did this superset twice...then, my next superset was extensions and hack squats...

extensions...165 x 15/hacks...270 x 12 (ass to floor)...did this superset twice...then, did 2 dropsets on the leg press...

leg press...8 plates per side x 15, drop to six plates x 8, drop to 4 plates x 8, then, did my final exercise...

...oh, almost forgot...then I did hamstrings!

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Big fuggin' SISSY!!!! Me, well, I'm gettin' ready to go do my leg workout. Yeah, that's right buddy, watch ME knock out 15 reps with 200 pounds...ass through my throat, I'm sure!

Yer a freak of nature buddy, I hope you know that. Okay, I'm practicing here....:barf: :cry: :barf: :cry: :help:

Fantastic workout GP and outstanding intensity. I'll be doing legs tomorrow but the REP Range workout. Forget what it is off my head but looking forward to it just the same. Your an animal. Keep up the good work brother.

(GP...Practices what he preaches) He's the man.

MO, VAI, FIRESTORM...

Thanks my friends for your comments. I love that kind of support! When I go to the gym I feel it is my obligation to bust my ass just as I ask you guys to do. Practice what I preach...you bet! I know of NO OTHER WAY! Training hard is like breathing...the gym is my temple...bodybuilding is my religion.

You guys psyche me up as much as I do you. Thanks :thumb:

Speaking of support I posted your workout for motivation tomorrow. Fired me up bro. My Goal tomorrow is to match you.

Originally posted by firestorm
Speaking of support I posted your workout for motivation tomorrow. Fired me up bro. My Goal tomorrow is to match you.

MATCH ME! MATCH ME! BULLSHIT....surpass me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww your soo cute. Seriously though,, I'm just getting back from a serious Groin injury. Passing you tomorrow will not happen. In fact due to the weights you used, they fall into my "safe" zone and safe for me to say, I have a shot to match not pass.

Yup, once again I talked too much shit too soon.

Did legs yesterday, and throughout the whole workout I was thinkin'; I really talked a lot of shit....better put some more weight on that bar, or, better do another rep, 'cuz GP or Fire or someone is gonna see what I did and talk shit back!

Fire, good luck with that injury....damn! How long ago did it happen?

Originally posted by Vai Fan
Yup, once again I talked too much shit too soon.

Did legs yesterday, and throughout the whole workout I was thinkin'; I really talked a lot of shit....better put some more weight on that bar, or, better do another rep, 'cuz GP or Fire or someone is gonna see what I did and talk shit back!

Fire, good luck with that injury....damn! How long ago did it happen?

I'm gonna get on your case no matter what you do ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Awww your soo cute. Seriously though,, I'm just getting back from a serious Groin injury. Passing you tomorrow will not happen. In fact due to the weights you used, they fall into my "safe" zone and safe for me to say, I have a shot to match not pass.

I know about groin injuries...had a major one a little over a year ago and it STILL affects my leg training!

As far as the weights I used...no, they aren't impressive at all. A 225 squat, 720 on the leg press...very light! Those weights will double on power week! However, as you know, when done for high reps and part of a superset, they become tonnage! I'd rather squat 500 or leg press 1500 than do those supersets! The lactic acid buildup and the cardiovascular effect is what is torturous! I also move the weights very slow and stretch and squeeze everything in an exaggerated manner. Damn, I'm nauseus again!

You of course know that I am full of it, But hey maybe it will push you harder anyway! Again great job bro

Originally posted by Vale Tudo
Great Job GP, damn man if you keep working out like that,you might even catch up to me some day!!

Maybe, but doubt it!! ;)

I know about groin injuries...had a major one a little over a year ago and it STILL affects my leg training!

As far as the weights I used...no, they aren't impressive at all. A 225 squat, 720 on the leg press...very light! Those weights will double on power week! However, as you know, when done for high reps and part of a superset, they become tonnage! I'd rather squat 500 or leg press 1500 than do those supersets! The lactic acid buildup and the cardiovascular effect is what is torturous! I also move the weights very slow and stretch and squeeze everything in an exaggerated manner. Damn, I'm nauseus again!

HAHAHA "damn I'm nauseus again" I knew where you were coming from believe me G. No 225 isn't alot on squats but after doing 2 weeks of your program I know "ONLY" you could make DB curls with 20's hard somehow. So when talking about that 3rd week of your schedule hell 225 is heavy.

HAHAHA "damn I'm nauseus again" I knew where you were coming from believe me G. No 225 isn't alot on squats but after doing 2 weeks of your program I know "ONLY" you could make DB curls with 20's hard somehow. So when talking about that 3rd week of your schedule hell 225 is heavy.

Word

Back