• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Will Jack3d make me gain weight?

Friendo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was told Jack3d would help my workouts, but will it make me gain weight? I want to be thin and ripped. Not big and bloated like the way most body builder's are. That just looks ridiculous to me. I would rather look like beach ready, like a lifeguard or something.

So will Jack3d make me fat because of the sugar? My GNC closes soon so any advice now would help because i am in a hurry to my gym, which also closes soon.

really? have at the least looked at the label?

LOL there isn't a single calorie in jacked and even if there was, if you were taking it 30-45 mins before a workout those few grams of sugar would be used up by your muscles so fast.

Every post this guy makes I wonder if he's trolling or just being nonsensical.

LOL there's no sugar, and there's not really enough creatine in it to get that puffy bloated creatine look...it's more for energy and focus, you can add creatine to it if you're going for size gains

Naa you won't gain weight, maybe lb or 2 do to the monohydrate. Just stay away from the twinkies ;)

I was told Jack3d would help my workouts, but will it make me gain weight? I want to be thin and ripped. Not big and bloated like the way most body builder's are. That just looks ridiculous to me. I would rather look like beach ready, like a lifeguard or something.

So will Jack3d make me fat because of the sugar? My GNC closes soon so any advice now would help because i am in a hurry to my gym, which also closes soon.

SRS?
Big and bloated like most bodybuilders are? Do you think they just walk around at 3-4% bodyfat year around? Dumb questions deserve a dumb answer bro!

you cannot gain weight from jack3d. its a no-cal concoction of stimulants
itll help you lose weight by boosting metabolism and heart rate

thank you all. but i gained weight.

No offense but you are retarded (or more than likely misguided and have no idea on what you really want). Here is a little brain teaser for you, will you look better at your current weight and down 1-2% BF or 10 pounds heavier at the BF you are at now?

If you answered the later you are right. I thought in a similar ball park to you a while ago, then I realized that was retarded being so little, put on 25-30 pounds of mass over a year and three months and easily 15 pounds of additional fat (BF is about the same), I still look better now than I did when I was 180 pounds and "lean". You didn't gain shit from the Jack3d, you probably drank water with your carbs and weighed yourself when you were holding that additional water/glycogen. You sir need to do some learning before you spout off at the mouth. :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
No offense but you are retarded (or more than likely misguided and have no idea on what you really want). Here is a little brain teaser for you, will you look better at your current weight and down 1-2% BF or 10 pounds heavier at the BF you are at now?

If you answered the later you are right. I thought in a similar ball park to you a while ago, then I realized that was retarded being so little, put on 25-30 pounds of mass over a year and three months and easily 15 pounds of additional fat (BF is about the same), I still look better now than I did when I was 180 pounds and "lean". You didn't gain shit from the Jack3d, you probably drank water with your carbs and weighed yourself when you were holding that additional water/glycogen. You sir need to do some learning before you spout off at the mouth. :roflmao:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:winkfinger:

Not trying to be an ass or an expert but if you read and research you will learn a lot...:winkfinger:

Well i bought jacked extreme. I'm sorry i didn't specify. Seems there's 49g's of Dextrose per serving in this version. Should i do more cardio when I'm using this particular product?

So you dont want the 'Bloated' look, but you decide to buy a product with 50g of sugar per serving??

You don't want to gain weight, but you skip the first workout you mention in the thread and replace it with sitting on your ass eating pizza??

49g of dextrose in a pre-workout is a kind of retarded idea anyway, i didnt even know they had that version till you just said that. That much sugar pre-workout will spike your insulin before you start lifting and blunt your ATP production in the muscles. Because of this not only will you gain fat from the insulin spike, but you will have less circulating fat to burn during your workout.

Before you buy a product, try reading what the ingredients are first. If you know the ingredients, but don't know the effect they will have on your health/physique/training, try looking them up before you buy the product. Judging by the 'goals' you laid out in this thread, you would have been fine with a caffeine pill or a coffee pre-workout. If you dont want to train hard, lift heavy, and grow - why get a bodybuilding product designed for this purpose?? Not trying to hate on you too hard man, but you're asking everyone else to do your thinking for you and then coming back when you gain weight from a product loaded with simple sugars asking 'wtf happened?' .. there's a ton of info on this forum and others, read it and make informed decisions for yourself. best of luck with your training and goals

Well i bought jacked extreme. I'm sorry i didn't specify. Seems there's 49g's of Dextrose per serving in this version. Should i do more cardio when I'm using this particular product?

Before you go out buying supplements you should really start doing your homework on nutrition. Those supps are doing nothing for you at your current level of understanding. Go to the diet/nutrition section and read every bit of material in there before you decide to 'supplement' your current diet.

You have to do your own legwork.

Before you go out buying supplements you should really start doing your homework on nutrition. Those supps are doing nothing for you at your current level of understanding. Go to the diet/nutrition section and read every bit of material in there before you decide to 'supplement' your current diet.

You have to do your own legwork.

what is there to understand? I gained weight. Thanks to shotty advice from noobs. I just wanted to know if i would get fat and everyone said no way. Now i am fat.

what is there to understand? I gained weight. Thanks to shotty advice from noobs. I just wanted to know if i would get fat and everyone said no way. Now i am fat.

Hahahah... Wow. I really hope this is some kind of trolling/joke because I actually find it really funny. If you're serious that may be even funnier.

If you dont know enough about NUTRITION to know that there will be an insulin response and possible fat gain from ingesting 50g of sugar you DEFINITELY have no reason to be supplementing with any product. That aside, you came on here and asked about Jack3d - Jack3d doesn't contain 50g of sugar and therefor will NOT cause an insulin response and will NOT make you gain fat - exactly as KNOWLEDGEABLE members of this forum explained to you. In fact, the Caffeine and 1,3 Dimethylamylamine that Jack3d contains will help to BURN fat. You went and got yourself a different product, added it to your seemingly shitty diet and regimen of pizza and netflix, gained fat, and then come on here and blame the very members who gave you pages of good advice and call them noobs??? :hmmm:

Back